6 Ways To Optimize Your Brand’s Digital Campaigns
By: Morgan Mandriota, Creative Content Director at fishbat Media
In today’s digital age, Internet marketing, social media management, and search engine optimization (SEO) strategies are all crucial to increasing the visibility of your company. When done correctly, these digital campaigns can be extremely beneficial for your business. As a marketing professional, agency, or someone who is interested in promoting a personal brand, it is important to learn how to successfully reach a large audience and earn the most engagement.
Here Are Six Methods That Are Sure To Help Optimize Your Company’s Digital Campaigns:
1. Target a more specific audience. Many companies make the mistake of thinking that it’s better to post general content in order to attract a larger audience. However, this is not necessarily the case. Targeting a distinct group of people and finding your niche will help you to reach more defined viewers due to targeted searching. Most people are not looking for a general company, but are instead looking for specific information or services. Without targeting this group, you are limiting your brand’s growth potential. To remedy this, check out the advanced settings in ad platforms that allow for optimal audience targeting. Try pinpointing a more distinct demographic, age group, or job title, and watch engagement rise as a result.
2. Increase your ad spend budget. For most businesses, the goal is to generate the greatest results while spending as little as possible. However, skimping on your advertising budget is not the area to do this. If you’re utilizing paid ads, consider increasing your ad spend budget. Increasing your budget will allow you to direct your posts to reach a larger, more targeted audience – which will lead to better results! This will also enable you to place your ads in the news feeds of social media users who are most likely to utilize your services. Although you are ultimately spending more on advertising, you increase your chances of reaching a greater audience and earning a higher return-on-investment (ROI).
3. Incorporate SEO into your campaign. Going digital is a great initiative for any company. However, it’s important to understand the ways in which you can generate the best outcome from your digital campaigns. One way to do this is to optimize your content by incorporating elements of search engine optimization, or SEO. SEO is a strategy that is designed to increase the visibility of your company to the average Internet user on search engine results pages (SERP). Include relevant keywords and links in all of your brand’s published web content in order to build backlinks and increase traffic to your website.
4. Post your campaign across social media platforms. In order to promote exposure and reach as many people as possible, post your campaign across all of your social media profiles. Because each social network is different, you will need to alter your content to suit each specific platform. For example, although Facebook posts can be longer, your Twitter posts must be no more than 140 characters. Also consider tailoring the content to each site’s specific market. LinkedIn users are typically business-savvy and market-oriented, whereas Instagram is a visually-oriented platform with a younger demographic.
5. Add a human touch. Be conscious of how your content reads to viewers. Avoid sounding like a robot by simply writing how you would normally speak (without unnecessary slang, of course). A more conversational tone and writing style will come off as less intimidating and will be easier to digest. Speak to your target audience in a clear brand voice that captures their attention and accurately delivers the message you’re trying to communicate. Additionally, be sure to reply to comments from those who interact with your content. Humanizing your brand will increase the likelihood of fans and followers engaging with your campaign.
6. Get engaged. Your customers are the heart and soul of your company. Without them, you wouldn’t be in business. This means that you need to keep your employees actively engaged with your brand community. Pay close attention to how users respond to your campaign and continuously alter your efforts to promote maximum effectiveness. Be responsive to the needs of your fan base, and keep a line of communication open with them. This way, you can tailor your strategy according to what will be most mutually beneficial for you and your potential consumers to ensure the success of your digital campaign.
fishbat is a leading Internet marketing company which combines proven digital marketing strategies that include search engine optimization (SEO), digital ads, and social media optimization (SMO) to help businesses increase profits and expand brand awareness.