How To Blog For Money In 2012 Killer Tips | How To Make Money From Your Blog
2012 is fast approaching, and the conclusion of 2011 is near. 2011 has been a great year for me, and my internet marketing business in general.
But 2012 should be much, much, better. In terms of revenue, and profits.
Why? Because I plan to actually continue to help my blog readers with 100% unique content that can actually help them earn money blogging, internet marketing, affiliate marketing, seo, email marketing, and traffic generation tips.
I am writing this blog post on Christmas day 2011. Only six more days till New Years eve, and the start of the new calendar year 2012. The start of a new year, and a fresh start to build on my make money online training blogs success.
What are your new years business goals for 2012? Is one of your new years resolutions to start a blog, and learn how to make money blogging?
Maybe you want to learn how to be a profitable affiliate marketer? And learn how to make some extra spending cash in 2012 and well beyond by starting a blog?
Top bloggers can make upwards of six figures a year easily, with some bloggers even making millions of dollars yearly just by blogging and promoting high-quality affiliate products and services on top affiliate networks like the JVZoo best seller list, Clickbank, CJ.com, and independent affiliate networks..
What does it take to earn that kind of money blogging? Hard work, fresh unique blog content and a lot of it. And also learning new internet marketing tricks on a continuous basis. Do you have what it takes to be a highly profitable blogger?
Will you make this kind of money? Probably not. These top bloggers that pull in six figures yearly, and even the blogging millionaires out there have put years into their online businesses, and have built a loyal following throughout the years.
Is it possible to blog for money, and make a nice side income?
On a positive note: If your good enough, and you have a very strong work ethic. You may someday join this elite blogging community one day, and people will be writing about your online blogging success.
You can definitely make a lot of money blogging, but do not expect to get rich overnight! It will never happen unless you have the winning powerball numbers in your back pocket lol.
Sorry to be so brutally honest, but I don’t like blowing smoke up people’s asses so to speak.
Blogging requires work, and a lot of it, depending on how competitive your niche is, and how much money your looking to earn with your blog?
So if your looking for a get rich quick scheme, look elsewhere. Blogging is not for you.
Blogging for money is serious business. And should be treated as a real legitimate online business to produce the most monetary benefits from your blogging efforts.
But blogging integrated with affiliate marketing, can make you a lot of money if you know what you are doing. Don’t worry I am going to give you some valuable tips below.
So Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year! I am going to make your blogging career a little easier by laying out a free blog roadmap for you.
Here is a to-do list of things you should be doing to make money from your blog.
Here Are Some Blogging Tips For 2012 That You Can Implement Yourself – So You Can Turn Your Blog Into A Money Making Machine!
- Pick a niche that interests you and base your blog around that niche. It will make it a lot easier to make money blogging if you are actually interested in what you are blogging about. P.S. But also make sure the niche you pick is a profitable one, so people will actually buy what you are selling.
- Buy a keyword rich domain name based around whatever your blog is about if it’s a make money online blog you may want to use howtomakemoneyonline.com for example. This is probably already taken, and the make money online niche is very competitive, so I would not recommend this niche for beginners to blogging.
- Find something a little easier if you are just starting out blogging, and think of keywords that someone will type into Google looking for what your blog has to offer. You will rank higher for any keyword phrases that is in your blogs domain name so think of a good one, and do your research.
- Monetize your blog with your own product, or service. Or join a few recommended affiliate programs for free, and pick some top selling affiliate products, or services from Clickbank, Rapbank, Payspree, Commission Junction, Neverblue, or Amazon just too name a few.
- Start a self hosted WordPress blog – Do not go with the free blogging platforms like blogger.com if you are trying to build a long term sustainable online business that you control. The free blogging platforms are free for a reason you do not own them they do! And if you violate their terms of service guess what happens to your blog and all your hard work? It can vanish overnight at the click of a button. I recommend Hostgator for your new webhost https://jaysonlinereviews.com has been hosted with them for years and I have no complaints whatsoever about their hosting service. Hostgator Link Direct to Order Page
- Only post 100% unique content to your blog if you are going to be blogging for money. If you do not and you like to copy, and paste other people’s content, because you are too lazy to write it yourself. Your blog posts will not be indexed, and no-one will find you in the search engines, and you will not make any money. ( Kind of defeats the purpose of blogging ) And the more content your blog has the better. Google loves big unique blogs, and will reward you properly from your efforts.
- If you want to get a lot of free traffic from the search engines from your blog then you are going to want to learn at least basic search engine optimization. Traffic from the search engines is the best kind of traffic your blog can receive. These people are actively searching for what your blog has to offer. Learn how to get on the first page of Google for a good buying keyword phrase and make a lot of money that is why learning basic, and even advanced seo skills can make your pocketbook a lot fatter.
- Update your blog at least a few times a week. If you can update your blog every day that is even better. Remember: The Internet was made around valuable information available at our fingertips. Give Google what they want, and watch your traffic, and blog visitors go up day by day. Traffic equals money online. The more traffic you have the more money you will make with your blog.
- Place all your top selling products, and services above the fold on your blog. A majority of internet users will only stay on your blog for under 30 seconds, so you want them to see what you have to offer right away, and catch their attention right off the bat! Turn your blog visitors into paying customers by placing your opt-in forms prominently on the homepage of your blog so they see them right away. This also goes for any product, service, or affiliate program that you are trying to get in front of a lot of peoples eyes. This blogging tip alone can increase your sales, and make the most amount of money possible from your blog.
- If you do not have anything good to say of value to your blog readers do not post it. Wait till you have a great idea for a blog post, and then blog about it. I would rather have five great posts than 50 crappy blog posts any day of the week. Content is King online but great content is ruler of the online World ( Hint ) people will share your content more frequently giving you more backlinks, traffic, and inevitably you will make more money from your blog.
- Build high quality links to your blog. .Edu links and .gov are usually the best backlinks to get but any backlink from a blog, or website that gets a lot of traffic, and has a good Google pagerank is a good backlink to have. There is a saying in the internet marketing community he or she with the most backlinks usualy wins the seo war.
- Make sure you do your keyword research properly. I use the Google adwords keyword research tool it is free, and it can give you a good idea on how many times a particular keyword is searched per month. Low competition, and high searches equals a killer combo in the seo World. Your goal is to get your blog posts titles on the first page of Google, and optimize your blog’s content accordingly. This is where a good seo training course will come into play if your clueless about search engine optimization.
- Learn how to drive targeted website traffic to your blog – Remember I said traffic equals money the more you have, the more you will make. If you want to learn all about traffic generation to speed up your learning curve check out Kim Roache’s Traffic Dashboard it was one of my best buys in 2011 and it can help you out a lot it was just updated for 2012. If you want to drive traffic on your own forum posting, blog commenting, seo, blog posting, email marketing, classified advertising, word of mouth, press releases, joint ventures, article marketing, and blogging communities are some traffic strategies that I myself use.
- Email Marketing – This is extremely important because the big money is in the email list. Trust me I am speaking from 5 plus years of internet marketing experience. If you want to make the really big money online start an email list a.s.a.p. do not put it off to long. I use Aweber I have been with them for about 2 years now, and I love them! They make me a lot of money blogging, and through my affiliate marketing campaigns. If your going to blog for money then do not put off the email list, trust me there is too much money in having one. The money is in the email list, the money is in the email list, the money is in the email list, did you get that? lol good! I wanted to engrave it in your head!
I hope you enjoyed my blogging for money tips for 2012. Your next step is to take action on what you have learned, and go out there and start a profitable blog that can make you money for years to come even while you sleep.
How cool is that?
To Your Online Success, Jay