Home Based Business Tips Getting Started Building Your Online Empire
Here are a few steps I would recommend for all beginners out there who are interested in starting their own Home Based Business but do not know where to begin:
1. Start a self hosted WordPress blog based around a niche that you are familiar with somewhat. This will make it more enjoyable for you, and you can add fresh unique content which the search engines eat up.
2. Monetize your blog in one of these ways or all of the above.
A. Affiliate marketing – Sign up for a free affiliate account and promote a couple of hot products on your blog to get your feet wet. 1. Clickbank 2. Linkshare 3. Pepperjam Network 4. Amazon 5. Rapbank 6. Commission Junction These are a few of the more popular ones pick your favorites:
B. Sell your own product even better you keep 100% of the commissions if that is possible in your situation. With this technique you are cutting out the middleman the affiliate.
C. Google Adwords – You can monetize your blog with Adsense ads by signing up for a free account. Every time a unique visitor clicks on one of your Google ads you will get paid. Get a lot of clicks make a lot of money.
This is not as easy as it sounds it takes traffic to make money the more traffic your blog has 9 times out of 10 the more money you will make.
3. Add unique content to your blog at least 3 times a week if you can do more even better. Optimize your content for the search engines, but make it readable to your visitors. Remember real people are gonna be visiting your blog.
4. Build backlinks to your blog for SEO purposes. Blog commenting on do-follow blogs is a good way. Video marketing, and article marketing is even better. Remember: If you have a useful article other webmasters will link to it, and publish your videos, or articles on their websites, or blogs building up your backlinks, traffic, and Google page rank.
5. Once you start building up a little traffic to your blog start an Email list A.S.A.P. The sooner the better I recommend Aweber they are the Cadillac of Autoresponders. The money is in the list ask any top Internet marketer. I do not think anyone would argue that.
Paid Traffic -PPC – Or Payperclick – If you want instant traffic and sales while you are building up your online business through free traffic sources, and you have a few bucks to spare, PPC may be your answer. Google adwords is the biggest player in pay per click by far. Yahoo, and Bing can bring you some great sales too. I recommend finding the lowest cost per click keywords out there that are targeted to what you are selling, or what you are blogging about. .5 to .10 a click is ideal do your keyword research. If you are looking for hidden traffic sources Philip Mansour’s Confidential Conversions.
Hidden PPC Networks Finally Exposed!
This little tutorial should give you a good foundation to build on. Now you have no excuses – get to work building your online business!
To Your New Home Based Business, Jay!