How To Make $3,493 Commissions Without Doing Any Selling
Learn Affiliate Marketing Lesson Why Content Is king?
This short lesson is for all new affiliate marketers who just setup there first blog, or website, and are wondering how to get free organic traffic from the search engines.
Why content is king online? Its very simple – When Google or any other major search engine crawls your website such as Bing, or MSN. They are looking for content related to whatever your website is about. Here are a few tips for you affiliates to rank high in the search engines.
1. Have quality incoming links pointing at your website, or blog. Only link to sites with a page rank higher than yours. Try to make sure the websites, or blogs you link to are related to yours. Try not to link your website to niches not related to yours. If your blog, or website, is in the make money at home niche your gonna want to get backlinks to other make money at home niche websites. You do not want to be getting irrelevant backlinks for example how to lose weight etc.. Relevance is key!
2. Why content is king? The more content you have the better. A lot of the top blogs on the Internet out there rank highly, and have tons of traffic is because they add content to there website regularly. They have a lot of backlinks, and a high page rank, which equals traffic. And traffic equals money. Affiliate tip: So the more relevant content you have the more your website will show up in the search engines for your various keyword terms.
3. If you want your website, or blog to earn some good money online. Then you should keep updating your content, collect backlinks from relevant sites, and make sure your sprinkling your keywords throughout your text.
4. Affiliate Tip: Very important – Make sure you make a website on something that interests you, or that you know a lot about. Remember: You have to keep updating your website – So make sure you have plenty to talk about on that particular niche.
5. If you run into a roadblock – And you have run out of things to write about don’t worry it happens! It happens to all of us, there are things called PLR articles out there for you to use. They come in extremely handy, you can submit them to article directories such as Articlesbase, or Goarticles, for some juicy backlinks. Another option is to rewrite the articles to make them 30% unique and place them on your website, or blog, so they will not be considered duplicate content.
Tip: Here’s a cool website that I use that has thousands of these articles. Its cheap to – Only like 20 bucks for tons of great content 1000’s articles in there database. Affiliates you can check them out here if you need content.
Remember to keep adding unique content and the free search engine traffic will eventually come. Keep plugging away marketers!