Get Auto Blog Blueprint 3.0 Now… Click Here!
How I Make Money Blogging And You Can Too In 2011? A Few Tips To Succeed In 2011.
Blogging can be very fun, and lucrative. And yes you can make a lot of money blogging! But the big money will not come overnight. Sure you can make a few bucks here and there – and pay off some bills relatively quickly. But if you want to build a long term income from blogging you will need these inner qualities.
1. Motivation – Keep at it and you will eventually succeed in 2011, and well beyond. You can’t keep a good man, or Woman down right?
2. Laziness – Please do not be lazy if you want to be a successful long term, profitable blogger. You will need to work on your blog continually by updating your posts and thinking of new ways to better monetize your blog. If your lazy go back to bed blogging is not for you. Only motivated people who want to better themselves should be bloggers! If you hate writing blogging is not for you either!
3. Learning – If you are thinking about starting a blog, or have a blog already you are gonna want to know how to make money with your blog right? This is where learning all aspects of internet, and affiliate marketing come into play. Internet marketing is a trade, and to get good at your chosen trade you need to keep learning new techniques and ways to drive laser targeted traffic to your blog.
My Favorite Techniques To Drive Traffic To My Blog Are:
1. Adding Unique Valuable Content To My Blog. The internet is based around content and that is where your blog comes into play – by adding unique valuable content to your blog you will drive laser targeted traffic from the major search engines. With Googles new change in their algorithm this is even more true. Warning: Do it right, and do not copy and paste other peoples content on your blog. Your blog will go no-where fast! Write unique posts for your blog that you wrote from scratch yourself. Do not fight the 800 pound Gorilla ( Google ) if you do you will lose every time. If you play nicely, and play by Googles rules, you will make money from your blog for a long time. Conclusion: Add only unique content to your blog and you will rise in the search engines rankings and make more money.
2. Forum Marketing – Warriorforum, and myworkathomesuccess.com are my two favorite internet marketing forums.
3. Submitting Youtube Videos
4. Submitting Press Releases
7. Blog Commenting On Related Sites ( Very Effective )
8. Article marketing – If your new to blogging you are gonna want to do this for a while to build up some backlinks. I myself do not do much article marketing anymore, only because my blog is established, and in my opinion it is not as effective as it once was. I still do recommend Ehow.com and hubpages these are the only 2 I will submit to anymore.
9. Joint Venture Partnerships – My favorite traffic generation technique for my blog. I team up with other internet marketers and do some adswaps to drive laser targeted traffic to my blog, and drive more sales to my affiliate offers. What this means to you? Start building an email list – and some of your blog visitors will opt-in to your email list. This will make your blog a lot of money once your list gets into the thousands. The money is in the list bloggers!
10. Classified Ads – Still work pretty well. I only submit to the major classified sites. Craigslist, Kijiji, U.Sfreeads.
11. SEO – Search engine optimization – Learn how to get free traffic from the search engines with your blogs content. Free search engine traffic is the best kind of traffic of all. These people are actually searching for what you have to offer which means more money for your blog.
What I Do To Make Money Blogging And You Can Too In 2011?
1. My blog is a business, so I treat is as such. I only use a self hosted WordPress blog- For you beginners who are new to blogging pay close attention to what I am about to say. If you plan on spending a lot of time blogging and generating a full time income one day do not be cheap! Pay the $ 5 or $10 dollars a month for webhosting and buy your own domain name. The free blogging platforms like Blogger are free for a reason you don’t control them Google does. Remember that! I had a few blogs deleted for violating their terms of service a few years back when I did not know any better. Bloggers terms of service are always changing so they can delete all your hard work at the push of a button. Amateurs use blogger as their main money sites. Real bloggers have self hosted WordPress blogs and they control their blogs content no one else! Protect yourselves. You have been warned!
2. Pick quality products to promote as an affiliate on your blog. You have to pick the right products to promote on your blog if your an affiliate marketer, No one is gonna pay you money if your selling crap to them. Pick affiliate products for your blog that actually work, and ones that are gonna provide good value for your blog readers. You want people to actually like you, and become repeat visitors on your blog right? You betcha! This is where you will make money blogging by providing valuable content, and valuable products to promote to your visitors.
2. I provide valuable content for my blog readers which has them coming back. Help your readers succeed, and they will help you succeed even more.
3. I monetize my blog 4 different ways.
2. Affiliate Marketing Recommendations – Banners, and links related to whatever I am talking about.
3. I collect email addresses by putting an opt-in form on the right hand side of my blog and using an Aweber lightbox popover giving away a bunch of cool books 16 in all free for all my blog visitors. I also have a squeeze page where I capture email addresses. Don’t be afraid to sign up for another marketers email list. You can get a lot of cool ideas from them to use with your own blog, or online business, and get a bunch of cool freebies to boot. You can always unsubscribe whenever you want.
4. I sell banner ads on the right hand side of my blog. Other online businesses, or internet marketers will pay you to advertise their business on your blog in the form of a banner, or a text link that links to their blog, or product. The more traffic your blog has the more money you can charge them for advertising space.
This is how I make money blogging? How do you make money blogging? Your comments are appreciated below!
To Your Online Success, Jay!