How To Make Money With The Internet? The Best Way Affiliate Marketing Your Steps To Get Started?
Affiliate marketing is really a very simple business model that can potentially fill your pockets with a lot of cold hard cash. Billions of dollars are made each and every year by affiliate marketers Worldwide. Fortune 500 companies have affiliates to market, and sell, their online goods, or services in exchange for a commission.
It works out for all the parties involved. The vendors or businesses make a lot more money by implementing affiliates into their business model. And the affiliates can make a lot of money promoting these potentially very lucrative affiliate products.
I personally prefer digital products because of the high commissions and instant delivery of the customers merchandise. The Internet is based around information, so why not give your customer what he or she needs? Information that can benefit him or her in one way or the other. You have to love the Internet. Thank you Al Gore lol.
Physical products are great as well especially during the Holiday season like Christmas. Which is right around the corner. Amazon is a well respected online marketplace for affiliates that generates a lot of money especially this time of year during the Holidays. Use them to your advantage!
My Tip For The Holiday Christmas Shoppers: Sign up for hubpages.com after learning my quick start tips below, and sign up as an Amazon affiliate. Look for keywords or titles a buyer would be typing into the search engine looking for a particular item that is popular.
For example: Buy playstation 3 games online would be a good one. Now write a hub which is basically a short article on playstation 3 games and sprinkle the keyword terms playstation 3 games throughout your hubs text. Now you are gonna ad your Amazon affiliate links to your hub selling the Playstation 3. ( This is just an example use any holiday buying term that you think will make you a lot of money)
When you are done putting together your Hubpages hub then publish it to the Internet. You are aiming to get one the first or second pages of Google for the keyword term that you are going after. Customer finds your hub online while doing a search on Google for Playstation 3 games and buys from your Amazon link. You just made a commission.
Now think if 100 people buy that same Playstation 3 through your Amazon affiliate link? The money can really start to add up fast. I hope you enjoyed my tip above. Now let’s get started on your affiliate marketing lesson below!
How To Make Money With The Internet? The Best Way Affiliate Marketing And Your Steps To Get Started? Follow these steps in this order below:
1. Learn the bum marketing method so you know what is going on and how to rank your blog posts, articles, hubs, and classified ads to get them to the top of the search engines. ( Don’t worry it’s free Google it ) Travis Sago is the original bum marketer who teaches the bum marketing method.
2. Sign up with Clickbank and Rapbank for starters and find some products to promote that have a good sales page and a decent gravity at least over 10. With Rapbank the same applies except you get paid instantly which is nice. Do some trial @ error and see which ones are selling for you and ditch the ones that are not. With my testing the lower priced items $20 dollars and below seem to sell a lot better than the higher priced ones. And with a lot less returns, or refunds. This is probably due to the economy in general but keep that in mind when you are looking for products to promote on the Internet.
( It’s No Fun Having A Ton Of Refunds And Having Your Affiliate Commissions Vanish Into Thin Air) This Is Why I Am Leaning More Towards The Instant Commission Networks Through Paypal. Like Rapbank And Payspree These Days.
3. Mess around by posting some classified ads and see if you can get them to rank on the first pages of the search engines for your keywords. Same thing goes with article marketing. Research some good keywords to go after for your posts using the Google adwords keyword tool. Think low competition and high searches and if possible buying keyword phrases. If people are further along in the buying process on the Internet you will make more money as an affiliate pretty simple.
For example: Buy Playstation 3 games online, Buy Internet marketing software, Buy Halo 3, Courses to teach me how to make money on the Internet, you get the idea! But the more targeted the traffic you attract the better, and the more likely they are to buy through your affiliate link. (This equals more money in your pockets at the end of the day)
4. Start a self hosted WordPress.org blog not a free WordPress.com blog their is a big difference. Pay the $10 bucks a month it is well worth it. No big deal! This is a business and we are all in it to make money. Treat it as such! Do not skim on the neccessities such as paid webhosting if you are gonna be spending a lot of time on your blog.
Do not use free hosting platforms like Blogger.com for your main money sites! You have been warned! Google will own your blog, and can delete it, all your hard work, and money in the blink of an eye. Trust me I have been there I am warning you in advance! It is no fun waking up to your blog being deleted for violating Googles ever changing terms of service.
5. Make sure you start a self hosted WordPress blog on a topic or niche that you are passionate about or have interest in. This will make it easier for you to succeed if you know something about the niche your blog is based around. If you have no interest in the subject you are not gonna want to do anything, or very little, which means very little money or worse nothing at all!
6. Monetize your blog with affiliate ads related to your niche Adsense, or Kontera for example. The more revenue streams you have the better! Never put all your eggs in one basket! If one of your revenue streams online is not doing good one week, you will have two or three others that will pick up the slack for it. Think Rich to Be Rich!
7. Drive targeted traffic to your blog through these free ways:
A. Article marketing
C. Forum posting
D. Video marketing
E. Blog Commenting
F. Guest posting on blogs related to yours.
G. Social Bookmarking
H. Social Networking ( Twitter and Facebook for example )
I. Blog posting on your own blog
J. SEO or search engine optimization
K. Commenting on videos mainly Youtube related to your blogs niche.
The list goes on and on! Find a few of the above that you are good at, and try to be an expert in that area like article marketing for example.
8. Once you have a decent amount of traffic coming to your blog than start an Email list A.S.A.P And give away something free, and of value to entice people to sign up to your email list. I recommend a lightbox signup form from Aweber. They work like magic, and are way better at getting signups than your standard boring signup form. Building your email list should be your main goal and everything else is secondary to your email list. ( The Money Is In The List)
9. Once you start building up an email list start doing adswaps here and there with other Internet marketers in your chosen niche. An adswap is
Swapping ads is a well known technique used by online marketers to generate fast website traffic and build a list quickly.
When you swap ads, it is simply an agreement between two people, where one person will send an email to promote the other person’s website/offer, and
you send out an email to do the same (the other person’s offer/website).
The Warriorforum JV area is a great place to look for potential adswap partners. I would also recommend safeswaps I am a member there and I have had a lot of successful safeswaps by using this site. It is only a $1.00 for your first month and then $15 dollars per month after. One of the best investments I have ever made online. That measly $15 dollars can turn into $100’s of dollars very easily.
10. Build a relationship with your list by sending them quality free offers most of the time. With a periodical affiliate ad that will make you money, and benefit your list at the same time.
11. You can also pay for solo swaps which is a marketer sending out an email to his or her list in exchange for a onetime payment. These are a great way to build your lists a lot faster.
12. Make sure you have a proper thank you page in place on your Email opt-in form. This means when somebody signs up to your list they are given a one time offer of an affiliate product related to your niche. Make sure you have a thank you page! I cannot stress this enough and make sure its a high converting good offer. This is a lot of money you are leaving on the table if you don’t have a thank you page in place.
Rinse, Wash, and Repeat!
And remember the more targeted traffic you drive to your blog, or website the more money you will make. And the faster your email list will grow!
Here are a few affiliate programs on the Internet that you can sign up for free and make some money.
3. Commission Junction
4. Pepperjam Network
I Hope You Enjoyed My Tips On How To Make Money On The Internet.
As Always To Your Online Success Affiliates! Feel Free To Leave Your Comments They Are Always Appreciated.