How To Pick And Promote Hot Selling Quality Clickbank Products That Will Make You Money?
Here is what I do step by step when I am looking for a great Clickbank course to buy, promote, and recommend to my blog readers and email subscribers.
Clickbank has thousands of products for you to promote online and earn a nice affiliate commission of 50 to 75% for your efforts. But how do you seperate the good Clickbank products to promote from the bad Clickbank products?
First Things First When It Comes To Promoting Clickbank Products They Must Meet These 3 Criteria Before I Will Even Think About Promoting A Particular Clickbank Product.
- The vendor’s sales page must be well done? Ask yourself would I personally buy this particular Clickbank product that you are thinking about promoting? If you answered yes then check off number 1 off of your list.
- Is the commission of this Clickbank product worthwhile? I make sure the particular Clickbank product that I am thinking about promoting is not too expensive so people can afford it. Anywhere from $ 25 to $100 dollars is usually what I look for and if it has recurring commissions even better.
- The most imporant step when thinking about buying and promoting a Clickbank product is quality. I will be the first to admit there are a lot of low quality Clickbank products in the Clickbank marketplace. On the other hand there are also a lot of high quality Clickbank products that are worth promoting. ( You just have to seperate the bad from the good ) What I do is buy that particular product yourself and review it on your blog or website if it is high quality and you are happy with your purchase.
I realize that not everyone can afford to buy every new hot Clickbank launch that hits the scene so I will go straight to the Warriorforum and click on the internet marketing product reviews and ratings section of the forum.
You can do a search for the particular product that you are thinking about promoting and see what other people who have bought this course have to say about it.
Are the product reviews pretty positive?
Are people happy about their purchase?
Was it worth the money they spent?
Make sure there are a decent amount of product reviews from buyers of this particular product so you can feel confident about promoting this particular Clickbank product to your blog, or email subscribers.
If the product is low quality, you are just going to ruin your reputation and get a lot of refunds. Which will just take those affiliate commissions right back out of your pockets.
Then those customers will not buy from you again because you recommended them garbage. If you are building an email list that could cost you a lot of future sales from these particular people or they will just unsubscribe. ( Not good for business )
So what is the point?
This is why I thoroughly research, or buy the product myself to make sure what I am promoting is a high quality course. This will put more money in your pockets, and keep your buyers happy.
You make money and your referrals get a great course, or product.
Here Is A Hot Selling Clickbank Products That I Promote And Have Reviewed You May Want To Look Into
- Just released Excellent Product Click here to check out Commission Killer. Rave Reviews On This Course ” Highly recommended ” This Is Very Helpful. You Will Not Be Disappointed. Reviewed @ Approved by https://jaysonlinereviews.com
My Hottest Selling Rapbank Product And Also One Of My Best Buys For Traffic Generation.
- Traffic Dashboard By Kim Roache – Awesome buy and a very high quality course that is updated quite frequently with Kims latest traffic strategies. What I like about this course is it is very in depth she has tons of video’s ( Hours worth ) Showing you step by step how she is able to generate so much traffic to her blog, and affiliate offers. You can check it out here if you would like to promote it.
Here Is A Video That Shows You How To Get Started With Clickbank And Make Some Money That I Put Together For My Blog Readers A While Back. ( Very Informative )
Good Luck With Your Clickbank Promotions Go Make That Money, Jay!