How To Create Your Own Digital Product Simple Steps?
Product creation was something that I myself, put off for a long time, because it seemed so complicated to me at first.
These are some of the many questions that were going through my mind.
How do I create a product sales page? How do I find people to promote my product as affiliates? What payment processor do I use to collect payments? What kind of digital product could I create that people will actually buy?
The list goes on and on.
But is it really that hard? I would later find out it is a lot easier than I thought to put together a great product, that people will actually buy, if you follow these steps.
Why Did I Finally Create My First Digital Product?
There is a lot of doors that open up for you, and a lot of money to be made, when you create a quality digital product, that provides value to your niche.
People tend to chase money, when they should be chasing value! Why? Because the more value you provide to your customers, the more money you will make!
Pretty cut @ dry …… Provide exceptional value, and earn exceptional money!
So I asked myself what kind of value could I provide that people would buy? What do I know a lot about that people would pay me for?
I know a lot about internet marketing @ making money online. So I decided to create a course that shows newbies the steps I take to make money from home on a daily basis.
You can check out my training course here if your interested in seeing what I put together, my sales page, etc…. (P.S. It is very helpful! )
If your thinking about creating your very first digital product, ask yourself this question? What kind of value can I provide that potential customers would pay for?
So What Steps Did I Take To Create My First Digital Product? You Will Soon See Product Creation Is Not As Hard As You Think!
- I listened to the questions people new to Internet marketing were repeatedly asking me, and I wrote them all down, I then put together a simple video course that answers all the most popular questions that people new to internet marketing had.
- I then turned all these questions into a 3 – 4 hour video training course that teaches newbies step by step how to make money as affiliate marketers with your blog. Here is the sales page!
- If you have your own blog I suggest hosting your digital product on your own site. I came up with a name for my product, created a sales page, a password protected page where my customers can access their purchase after payment was successfully made, and a separate page on my blog where my paid video’s would be located.
- I used a very cool WordPress plugin called salespresspro to create my sales pages for my new digital product. It does pretty much everything, to much to list here, but I continually use it all the time.
- I heard a lot of great things about e- junkie so I used them as my payment processor. E – Junkie is pretty cheap it only costs $5 a month to list your product with them, and your digital product is also submitted to their marketplace for sale, which is a cool bonus. Submitting your product to E – Junkie is very easy, all you need is your sales page link, Your download page link where people access your product after they have bought it, your product description, and the name of your product. Remember to add the Ejunkie payment button to your sales page, and you are done, and ready to make some money with your new digital product. ( Not to hard at all ! )
Get Started Today For Only $1! – AWeber Communications
My Product Is Created, Now It Is Time To Spread The Word Through Internet Marketing ( Steps To Take To Sell Your Own Product, And Get The Ball Rolling In Your Favor! )
- If you have an email list you can spread the word about your new product creation as a broadcast to your subscribers. If you do not have an email list, this is the key ingredient to eventually making a lot of money with your online business. I use Aweber I have been with them for over 3 years now. So far, so good, I like their services.
- You can buy solo ads on forums like the Warriorforum by checking the J.V. section, and the classifieds section. Make sure you do your research before buying a solo ad on the Warriorforum. Look for a lot of positive reviews, and feedback. Tip: Do not be afraid to ask the seller questions, before ordering their solo ad services. You can also buy solo ads through safeswaps, it is safer. The most popular sellers of solo ads will have a ton of positive reviews, so you can be assured you will not get screwed over.
- You can post a Warrior special offer on the popular Internet marketing forum the Warriorforum. These will cost $40 a pop, but it is a great way to spread the word about your new product launch, and if your sales page is put together well, you can make quite a few sales.
- If you have an email list you can recruit affiliates through your email list, and let them know when your new digital product is going live to increase your sales.
- You can submit your digital product to a few popular affiliate networks like Clickbank, JVZoo, Warriorplus, or Rapbank, and let these popular affiliate networks drive sales, and affiliates for you on autopilot.
- You can submit your digital product to the warriorforum classifieds section. These are $20 bucks a pop, but it is a good return on investment. I use warriorforum classifieds for my products, and also for listbuilding purposes.
- You can spread the word about your new product for free to the various social networking sites that are popular today, like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, and Googleplus.
- You can submit a free press release by buying a gig that offers this kind of service on sites like Fiverr. I had good results with this Fiverr gig I can’t believe this guy does all this for $5 bucks. I have had the best results when doing it myself, with the free press release site prlog.org
- You can market your product through the popular classified sites like Craigslist, U.S.freeads, Gumtree, Backpage, and the Ebay classifieds section.
- You can create a free ebook, and mention your new product creation in your ebook. Here is a link where I show you step by step how to create your very own ebook for free, you can check it out by clicking here.
See my link directly below for all the ways you can promote your new digital product.
For A Huge List Of Paid And Free Ways To Drive Targeted Traffic And Sell Your Digital Product Here Is A Very In – Depth Blog Post!
See creating your own product does not have to be that hard if you know the right steps to take!
To Your Online Success, Jay!
P.S. Your comments are appreciated below!