Want To know The Top Ten Fiverr Gigs That Customers Are Raving About For Affiliate Marketers In 2016? Then Keep Reading ……
Affiliate marketing is a growing trend for people looking to make money online. There is a lot of competition so finding the best tools possible to set yourself apart from the masses is important.
One thing you can do is leverage the knowledge and expertise of Fiverr to find the professional help you need to keep on earning money as an affiliate. Here are the top 10 Fiverr gigs that can push your affiliate marketing to the next level of income:
1. Genadinik at https://www.fiverr.com/genadinik. If you’re new to affiliate marketing or even if you aren’t and want to brush up on skills, Genadinik is a great place to start. He comes with a top rating and some verifiable experience. The good thing here is that he knows about Amazon-selling, SEO marketing and numerous mobile apps. He shares more than just the basics though so the value for $5 is great. He also offers more in-depth coaching and one-on-one help if you decide to go farther. The initial offer makes it a fantastic buy though.
2. YoungCeaser at https://www.fiverr.com/youngceaser. Another invaluable tool with affiliate marketing is social media. Do you know how to use it to its full potential though? Here is where a good Fiverr gig like this one can come in handy. It’s run by two brothers who specialize in SEO and SEM. They also have experience with YouTube, keyword usage and press releases. This is another gig that for $5 you can find huge value from. As a top-seller they also offer higher-priced options, but the starter $5 is a great place to start.
3. TipsTricks3315 at https://www.fiverr.com/tipstricks3315. This is a gig that will help your squeeze page or splash page creation. What is a squeeze page or a splash page? If you’re an affiliate marketer who doesn’t know, then you need to find out. This is a $5 service that will help you to build a healthy email list and increase your overall conversion rate to real dollars. The seller has experience in affiliate marketing too, so he knows the routine well. This is a great option for those who are starting off and want a flashy web page that does the trick of bringing in contacts and revenue.
4. Mandulis at https://www.fiverr.com/mandulis. With any website, affiliate included, great content is everything. You want writing that is succinct, direct and still powerful and actionable. This is where good writers come in, and Mandulis is by far the best writer on fiverr. For just $5 you can get the perfect written piece that is SEO-minded and effective in not only reaching human readers, but plays well to bots that can increase your ranking on search engines.
5. CWiney at https://www.fiverr.com/cwiney. This is a seller that specializes in creating whiteboard animations. They are catchy and make your pages stand out. The world of affiliate marketing is competitive, so you can create a unique style with tools like this. Again- there are plenty of add-on services to increase your service, but for your basic one the $5 is perfect. It can get you started with your video and help to build your business.
6. Issasarza at https://www.fiverr.com/issasarza. If you are creating your own brand of affiliate marketing, then likely you need a logo. Issasarza is a top-rated and fast-responding seller who has worked with a wide variety of different companies. To get a logo that says exactly what you want, this is a great option. Again its $5 for the basic service, but that includes three different logo concepts and a hi-res jpeg/png file for placement. The seller also does graphic design for flyers, newsletters, and Facebook timeline skins.
7. Putte1966 at https://www.fiverr.com/putte1966. This is a gig for people who need to know how to leverage YouTube. There’s no question about the popularity of YouTube. The website has over 1-billion users. This is a great starting place to showcase your affiliate products or services. Learn how to truly tap into that power here. For $5 you get 5 e-guides on how YouTube really works and how you can build searches into your business model. It’s a great way to get noticed and that’s exactly what affiliate marketing is all about.
8. EddyCloyd at https://www.fiverr.com/eddycloyd. Speaking of traffic…this gig offers an increase in traffic to your blog or website. For $5 you can get unique IP traffic to view your product or service. Bots aren’t allowed- so they are real people who you’re getting to. This is a great way to continue to widen your viewing audience, and get some to even take the plunge and purchase. For just $5 it’s a great buy and you can split up visits to two URLs if you have more than one affiliate marketing website to promote.
9. Francute at https://www.fiverr.com/francute. If you need a full website (and not just a splash page), then you can find some excellent options on Fiverr. Here is one—you can provide your content and pictures and Francute will put them together into a full WordPress website with meta-tags built in. This is a great way to build your brand and keep traffic coming in. You also can use the upgrades to include webhosting, increase your image quality, or increase the number of images used.
10. Woofy31 at https://www.fiverr.com/woofy31. At some point you are going to have to know how your website is doing. This is where Woofy31 comes in. for $10 he’ll give you an SEO audit that includes looking at Google’s most recent algorithms like Hummingbird. Anyone looking to increase traffic know that there are rules to follow. Here’s where the value of a seller like this comes in. He can tell you what you’re doing right and what may potentially cause penalties.