6. Comment On Blogs – Posting comments on blogs related to whatever your website is about, will get you a lot of free targeted traffic affiliates. Try only to post on blogs with a high page rank. This will give you more pull in the search engine rankings. Affiliate Tip: by posting to blogs with a higher google pagerank. Your links will be valued as more important, you will get more free targeted traffic, and your page rank will increase faster.
7. Start Your Own Email List – I use a company called aweber they have been around for 10 years and are a favorite among a lot of affiliate, internet marketers worldwide. So why start your own email safelist? The answer is simple once you start building up potential Targeted Double Opt-in customers that subscribe to your mailing list, you can send them emails a couple times a week with an affiliate link to a product you are trying to sell. The bigger your email list the more money you can eventually make. Whether you have your own business, or you are an affiliate marketer trying to make a nice commission building up a double opt-in email list. Building up a safelist can literally take you from rags to riches overnight. This is not spam email these are lists that people knowingly choose to subscribe too to recieve your emails. Super affiliates the ones that are laughing all the way to the bank, you know the ones I’m talking about! The affiliates were all striving to be the internet millionaires. Email marketing is a secret that a lot of affiliates don’t take advantage of, it’s really quite silly when you think about it! These super affiliates, or internet marketers build up massive email lists of 20,000 people plus. Think of the potential here for a sec! If there clickbank super affiliates then they pick there favorite affiliate program, write a quick email to you saying positive things about this product. Then they leave there affiliate link at the end of the email for you to click on, and hopefully buy. If you do buy, guess what happens? They just made a $40 – $100 hefty affiliate commission depending on what the commission is for that particular affiliate product. Your only 1 person there sending the same email to 20,000 plus subscribers with the simple click of a button. What if only 100 people bought this affiliate product, what’s 100 times $50 dollars dollars guess what that super affiliate just made $5,000 dollars! Not too bad for about 15 minutes work huh? Affiliates! Are you starting to see the potential of starting your own double opt- in email list now? Email marketing is something that is way to powerful, and lucrative, to ignore. My lesson to all internet marketers out there! Start your own list today, aweber is offering free 30 day trial signups. I left there free trial signup box above, take them for a test – and let me know what you think!
Affiliate Places@Ideas On Where To Advertise Online- Learn Affiliate Marketing Lessons!
1. hubpages 13. your own website 25. Submit To Search Engines
2. ezinearticles 14. kijiji 26. EWealth Marketing Forum
3. u.sfreeads 15. spicy page 27. Webmaster Forum
4. youtube 16. Google groups 28. Affiliate Funnel
5. craigslist 17. websitebabble forum 29. Ehow.com
6. twitter 18. warrior forum 30. Goarticles.com
7.myyearbook 19. ideamarketers
8. myspace 20. reddit
9. facebook 21. yahoo answers
10. tagged 22. bizzwhiz
11. digg 23. webproworld forum
7. Social Forums are a great way to get targeted affiliate traffic! Here’s some great social marketing websites I personally use. myspace, facebook, tagged, and myyearbook. If you want to learn affiliate marketing correctly, and actually make some serious money in affiliate marketing social networking is a must. My personal favorite is myyearbook, its easy to add friends and affiliate market on there website! You can add links to your favorite clickbank products on your profile page which is really nice so people visiting your profile can potentially paying customers! A great social networking site for an affiliate marketer. So i highly recommend myyearbook, as my favorite social networking site for this very reason. Its an affiliate marketers paradise! Myspace@facebook are great too just for the sheer number of people, but there not real affiliate marketer friendly. But nonetheless everyones on there so they cant be overlooked! Affiliate Tip: Work on one social networking site at a time adding friends, and building up your friends list, after you have accummulated a decent amount of friends move on to your next one! Be sure to actually make some friends too, remember these people can actually turn into paying customers: Remember That!