The Worst Has Happened Steps I Would Take If I Had To Start Making Money Online Over From Scratch.
First off this is a scenario no – one would want to go through. It would be worse than a nightmare even Freddy Krueger couldn’t top!
But by an act of God, or an unforeseen force. Your online business and all the money you earned from your online empire. Not too mention all the blood, sweat, and tears, you have put into it has crumbled to the ground like the Berlin wall.
Anyone have a box of kleenex? This would really suck. Even the top Hollywood producers couldn’t put together a horror movie that would scare me more.
But this is no time to let your emotions get the best of you we have some work to do. So put away your box of kleenex, put on your you cannot get the best of me face. And lets start building our money making empire again from scratch.
Are you with me? Let me use my years of online marketing experience too our advantage and make this new online business the most profitable ever.
Let’s get started!
1. Well hopefully you have a backup of your blog if you were blogging for money. You can contact your webhost and have them restore your most recent backup. Webhosting companies like Hostgator do a backup of your blog daily.
2. If the above scenario was not an option I would research profitable niches online and start from scratch. I would only target low competition keywords that would be easy to rank on the first pages of the major search engines like Google for. Don’t compete with the 3 headed monster right out of the gate if you do not have too. ( Meaning Highly Competitive Keyword Terms)
3. I would start a blogging empire. If your a newbie and want to learn all about blogging check this out. I would build 1-2 page mini blogs targeting non competitive keyword phrases with my keywords in my domain name for starters. Oh, and I would still build my main hub blog where the majority of my time and energy would be spent on. And my main blog would be on the topic that I am passionate about and that is Internet marketing. What is your passion?
4. I would monetize my blogs accordingly. Adsense, affiliate programs, and an email opt – in form on all my blogs where it is feasible to build a list in that particular niche. I use Aweber for all my list building they are the best for a reason 99.9% of the emails you send through Aweber actually reach the customers inbox not the spam box. This means more money for you.
5. I would outsource the majority of my link building for the blogs that I am creating. This will free up more of my time so I can concentrate on what I am good at and that is Internet marketing. I would use Fivver and Elance for the majority of my outsourcing.
6. Once my email lists were built up to about 500 subscribers I would sign up for safeswaps and do adswaps with other marketers in my niche. This builds up your lists a lot faster and you can earn some good money from adswaps if you have a good thank you page in place once a customer signs up to your list. You can also do JV’S in the Warriorforums JV section with other Internet marketers with a comparable list size.
* My time would be spent on driving traffic to my blogs, while building up my email lists, and adding fresh unique content to my blogs.
* I would outsource all the tedious stuff such as backlink building as much as possible.
What would you do if you had to start your online business over from scratch?