Best touch screen drawing tablets, huh? Imagine you’re about to enter a digital candy shop. But instead of candy, it’s full of cool drawing tablets.
Sounds awesome, right?
And just like picking your favorite candy, you want the best one that makes you go, “Woah!”
Think of that super fun feeling when you try out a new game or toy.
That’s the buzz we’re talking about when diving into the world of drawing tablets.
And hey, with so many choices, which is the best for you? Which one shouts, “Pick me! We’re going to have a blast together!”?
Don’t worry! We’re here like a best buddy to help you out.
Together, we’ll look at the top 10 touch screen drawing tablets that’ll make your art dreams come true.
Are you ready to find the perfect tablet and have loads of fun? Let’s dive in!
Table of Contents
10 Best Touch screen drawing tablets the Buyers Guide 
4.6 Stars Out Of 5 Reviews
The HUION Kamvas 22 Plus QLED Drawing Tablet is exceptional for artists and designers. Its vibrant colors, full-laminated screen, and USB-C connection deliver a seamless drawing experience.
Despite minor challenges during installation and a slight parallax effect, the tablet’s affordability compared to competitors makes it a top choice for artists looking for a versatile and feature-rich drawing tablet.
It is easily considered one of the best touch screen drawing tablets available.
- Brilliant Colors: Enjoy 16.7 million vivid and lifelike colors from the 140% color gamut volume with Quantum Dot, which produces purer and richer colors than a regular LCD screen.
- Full Lamination: The laminated screen helps reduce parallax to the lowest level, ensuring your cursor is exactly where you expect it to be.
- Glare-Free: The etched glass screen reduces glare and reflections, providing a distinct and tactile drawing experience that feels as natural as drawing on paper.
- Installation Confusion: Some users found the installation process slightly confusing due to the lack of written instructions or tips, relying mostly on diagrams.
- Requires Desk Space: The tablet consumes desk space and may require rearranging cables and outlets, making it less suitable for mobile use without a travel case.
- Parallax Effect: There is a slight parallax effect when moving your head off-axis, which may affect the accuracy of your drawing if not positioned directly above the screen.
The ViewSonic ID2456 is a remarkable touch display tablet with exceptional digital writing and drawing experience.
Its advanced touch screen, accurate stylus pen, and palm rejection technology make it a reliable tool for professionals, students, and artists alike.
The flexible connectivity options further enhance its versatility and compatibility with various operating systems.
Although it comes at a higher price point, the ID2456’s performance and feature set justify the investment, making it one of the best touch screen drawing tablets on the market.
- The ViewSonic ID2456 has an advanced touch screen with a 10-point PCAP display, allowing for smooth and natural swiping, writing, and annotating.
- The interactive stylus pen that comes with the ID2456 delivers up to 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity, providing an incredibly natural writing and drawing experience.
- The ID2456 has USB Type-C connectivity, allowing fast data, audio, and video transfer and providing quick 90W charging to your laptop, reducing cable clutter.
- The ViewSonic ID2456 is priced at $699.00, which some users may consider expensive.
- The ID2456 only supports Windows, Android, and Mac OS systems. It may not be compatible with other operating systems.
- The ID2456 has HDMI, VGA, and USB A/C inputs but may not have all the necessary ports for every user’s specific needs.
The GAOMON PD2200 offers a great drawing experience with its battery-free pen and tilt support function.
Its visually appealing screen and adjustable stands provide flexibility in positioning.
Although the touch buttons can be problematic and customization options are limited, the PD2200 is still a solid choice for digital artists.
Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, this tablet’s competitive price and features make it one of the best touch screen drawing tablets available.
- The GAOMON PD2200 is compatible with most online meeting programs, making it suitable for online teaching and remote meetings.
- It is not only suitable for beginners but also for professionals in digital drawing, sketching, graphics design, 3D artwork, animation, etc.
- The 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity and battery-free pen with tilt support function allow for superior control and stunning fluidity in creating artwork.
- The tablet screen has noticeable ghosting, which can disorientate when moving images around.
- The placement and size of the touch buttons on the left side of the tablet can be inconvenient, especially for users with large thumbs.
- Some users have reported issues with the touch buttons not working or randomly working without any input.
The HUION KAMVAS 22 Graphics Drawing Tablet with Screen offers excellent value for its price.
Despite minor issues with pen calibration and color accuracy, the tablet provides a smooth and intuitive drawing experience.
It is suitable for both beginners and experienced artists, providing the necessary features and functionality to bring creativity to life.
With its reliability and affordability, the HUION KAMVAS 22 is undoubtedly one of the best touch screen drawing tablets on the market.
- Advanced Pen Technology: The Huion KAMVAS 22 utilizes the Huion PenTec3.0 with Capacitive Pressure Sensor, delivering a highly responsive and lag-free drawing experience. It provides natural and accurate pen performance with 8192 pressure levels, tilt response, and accurate tracking.
- Stunning 21.5-inch Screen: The large 21.5-inch screen with 1960x1080p full HD resolution offers a detailed and immersive drawing experience. The pre-applied anti-glare film reduces glare and reflection, while the scratch-resistant surface provides a paper-like feel for intuitive drawing.
- Easy Cable Connection and Adjustable Stand: The Huion KAMVAS 22 can easily connect to your computer with the included 3in1 Type-C cable or an optional full-featured Type-C to Type-C cable. It also features a USB-A port for connecting other devices. Additionally, it comes with an adjustable stand for finding the perfect drawing position.
- Pen Calibration Adjustment Required: Some users may need to adjust the pen calibration to ensure accurate pen-to-screen alignment. This process involves accessing the Huion tablet app, choosing the correct settings, and calibrating the pen.
- Display Colors may appear Washed Out: According to some users, the colors on the display may appear slightly washed out. This can affect the overall color accuracy of your artwork.
- Dull Display Color: A few users have mentioned that the display’s color is dull, which may impact the vibrancy and accuracy of colors in your artwork.
The GAOMON PD1561 offers a valuable drawing experience with its wide range of features.
While there may be a learning curve involved, once overcome, the tablet proves to be a reliable and efficient tool for digital creation.
The excellent resolution and responsiveness of the screen, combined with the pressure-sensitive pen, ensure a seamless drawing experience.
The customer service provided by GAOMON is commendable, promptly addressing any concerns.
The PD1561 is a great investment for artists and designers, making it one of the best touch screen drawing tablets available.
- The GAOMON PD1561 has a 15.6-inch full HD IPS monitor with a 1920 x 1080 screen resolution, providing a colorful artistic creation experience.
- The passive pen AP50 adopts battery-free electromagnetic resonance technology, eliminating the need for charging or changing batteries, making it convenient and environmentally friendly.
- With 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity and support for 60 degrees of tilt, the pen allows for precise and smooth lines during digital creation.
- Some users found the installation process difficult and encountered issues with the stylus not working properly.
- The tablet’s color may differ slightly from what is shown in the listing, which could concern those expecting a specific color.
- The tablet lacks sensors for anything other than the pen, which means users may need to rely on their regular laptop or desktop for certain functions like zooming or moving the screen.
The GAOMON PD2200-25 Inch Full Lamination Drawing Monitor is a solid choice for artists and designers searching for the best touch screen drawing tablet.
This monitor offers numerous advantages despite minor drawbacks like a slightly warm and blurry screen and a power button placement issue.
Its large screen size, lightweight pen, easy calibration, and reasonable price make it a worthwhile investment.
Compared to other popular brands like Wacom, the GAOMON PD2200 offers comparable features at a fraction of the cost.
Overall, it comes highly recommended for those seeking a professional-grade device without breaking the bank.
- Full Lamination Screen & Protect Film: The full lamination screen reduces glare and shortens the distance between the pen nib and cursor, providing a better drawing experience. The integrated AG Protection Film eliminates the need for manual replacement.
- Battery-free Pen with 8192 Pressure Levels: The battery-free pen offers a realistic drawing experience and eliminates the need for constant charging or battery replacement. With 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, it allows for precise and nuanced strokes.
- 8 Customized Touch Keys: The PD2200 drawing monitor features 8 customizable touch keys, allowing users to set shortcuts according to their preferences. The on-screen control feature saves time by providing quick access to frequently used settings.
- Cumbersome Utility Settings: Some users have found the utility settings to be less user-friendly and could benefit from improvement.
- Power Button Placement: The power button is located near the top left side of the unit, which can be accidentally pressed when placing a hand to steady the monitor, causing it to power off.
- Minor Screen Warmth and Blurriness: Due to lamination, the screen may have a slightly warm tint and a little blurriness, although this is within the specifications mentioned by Gaomon.
The HUION KAMVAS Pro 16 Graphics Drawing Tablet with Screen is a top-quality tablet with outstanding visuals, brilliant colors, and an optimized workflow.
It is one of the best touch screen drawing tablets available. Its adjustable stand, advanced pen performance, and strong compatibility make it an excellent choice for artists and designers.
Though it may be slightly pricey, the investment is definitely worth it for the enhanced drawing experience it provides.
This tablet is highly recommended for anyone looking for a reliable and feature-packed drawing tablet.
- Outstanding Visuals: The Huion Kamvas Pro 16 provides an immersive viewing experience with its 15.6-inch full-laminated screen and anti-glare glass. The display offers great clarity, fine detail, and vibrant colors, making your artwork come to life.
- Optimized Workflow: With 6 customizable express keys and a touch bar, the Kamvas Pro 16 allows you to access your favorite shortcuts and perform different operations quickly and efficiently. This helps save time and keystrokes, enhancing your overall workflow.
- Advanced Pen Performance: The battery-free stylus of the Kamvas Pro 16 offers accurate and responsive performance. It has 60° tilt recognition, virtually lag-free tracking, and 2 programmable side buttons for easy access to software shortcuts. The pen provides a natural drawing experience.
- Expensive Price: The Huion Kamvas Pro 16 comes at a higher price point compared to some other drawing tablets in the market. It may require a significant investment for artists on a budget.
- Limited Cable Options: The tablet uses a 3-in-1 USB-C cable for connectivity, which may be convenient for reducing cable clutter. However, if the cable gets lost or damaged, replacing it can be costly, as it is incompatible with regular cables.
- Stand Limitations: While the adjustable stand offers flexibility in viewing angles, some users have found that it becomes less stable at certain angles. This may require additional support or the purchase of a separate, more sturdy stand.
The XPPen Drawing Tablet with Screen, specifically the XPPen Artist 12 2nd, is a remarkable digital drawing pad that offers a fantastic drawing experience at an affordable price, making it a strong contender for the best touch screen drawing tablet.
Its innovative features, such as the X3 chip, high resolution, and wide compatibility, make it an excellent choice for artists of all skill levels.
If you want to elevate your creative workflow and take your digital art to the next level, the XPPen Drawing Tablet with a touch Screen is highly recommended.
- Designed for Drawing: The XP-PEN Artist 12 2nd is equipped with the latest X3 chip, which provides a responsive and realistic drawing experience. The 8 personalized express keys optimize your workflow and make the drawing process more productive and enjoyable.
- XPPen Advantage: The Artist 12 2nd offers a high resolution of 1920*1080, an anti-reflective screen protector, 60-degree tilt, and 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity. These features ensure clear and vivid images with precise and accurate drawing strokes.
- Wide Compatibility & Application: This drawing tablet is compatible with various operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, and Linux. It also works well with popular digital art software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, SAI, GIMP, and Krita. It is a versatile tool suitable for artists, photographers, illustrators, painters, and designers.
- Limited Rotating Screen: The tablet does not have a rotating screen, which may be inconvenient for some users who prefer working in landscape mode. There is a workaround, but it also involves flipping the main monitor.
- Calibration Issues: Some users have experienced calibration problems, requiring them to recalibrate the tablet multiple times for accurate pen accuracy. This can be time-consuming and frustrating.
- Initial Setup Complications: Setting up the tablet can be challenging for some users, especially if they don’t have the necessary ports or cables. Additional cables may be required, and finding the right connections can be a hassle.
The Wacom One HD Creative Pen Display is an exceptional drawing tablet that provides great value for its price.
With its reliable and precise stylus and stunning display quality, it stands out as one of the best touch screen drawing tablets on the market.
While cheaper alternatives may be available, the Wacom brand’s reputation as a global industry leader instills confidence in its products.
I highly recommend the Wacom One HD Creative Pen Display to anyone looking to explore new facets of digital creativity, whether for drawing, design, photo editing, or educational purposes.
- Affordable Price – The Wacom One HD Creative Pen Display is priced at $299.95, making it a fantastic value for its features.
- High-Quality Pen – The pen with the Wacom One is incredibly responsive and offers a smooth drawing experience without lag.
- Portable and Lightweight – This drawing tablet is super light, making it easy to carry around and use on the go. It can even be powered by a power bank, allowing greater flexibility.
- Wires Everywhere – While the lack of hotspots is a pro, the tablet’s operation requires multiple wires, making the setup messy and inconvenient.
- Requires Driver and Settings Adjustments – To get the tablet to work properly, you need to download drivers and make setting adjustments, which may be challenging for some users.
- Lack of Research – Some users regretted not doing thorough research before purchasing the Wacom One, as there are cheaper options from other brands that offer similar features.
The Wacom Cintiq 16 is an essential tool for both beginners and professionals in the digital art world.
It is often regarded as one of the best touch screen drawing tablets available.
Its impressive display screen, responsive pen, and ergonomic design make it a reliable choice for creative professionals.
Although it may lack some of the advanced features found in higher-end models, it certainly delivers in terms of functionality and quality.
If you’re looking for a drawing tablet that offers a high-resolution display and an intuitive design, the Wacom Cintiq 16 is definitely worth considering.
- High-resolution display with vibrant colors and excellent contrast
- Large screen size for big, broad pen strokes
- Responsive pen with 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity and tilt recognition
- Full HD resolution may seem soft compared to 4K screens
- Even after calibration, a color gamut may be slightly dark and lacking saturation.
- Lack of programmable express keys and touch input
The Grand Finale: Choosing Among the Best Touch Screen Drawing Tablets
All you digital dreamers and pixel Picassos, let’s get down to the nitty-gritty.
We’ve swiped, tapped, and doodled our way through the vast realm of touch screen drawing tablets, and let’s be honest – it’s a jungle out there!
An electrifying, technicolor jungle with a ton of options. But which one’s the king of the digital jungle? Which is the Simba to your Mufasa of artistic needs?
If I had to whisper a name into the wind (and mind you, I’m an AI, so no real wind here, but play along), it’d probably be HUION KAMVAS Pro 16.
I’m not saying it’s the Chosen One, but if tablets had a prom, it’d be the king or queen sashaying down the digital dance floor.
Maybe you’re the rebellious type. Perhaps you’re thinking, “Why go mainstream when I can rock the indie vibe?” In that case, the HUION KAMVAS Pro 16 might be the punk rock star you’ve been searching for.
It’s the underdog with the sequined jacket in a world of plain tees.
Still undecided? No sweat! Here’s a thought bubble you might be having: “But what if I’m neither mainstream nor indie? What if I’m… eclectic?” Fear not, for the Wacom Cintiq 16 is here to embrace all your quirky, outside-the-box ideas.
It’s the drawing tablet equivalent of pineapple on pizza – divisive but oh-so-delicious for those who swear by it.
The world of the best touch screen drawing tablets is vast and varied, like a buffet. And you? You’re about to feast!
So go on, my artsy aficionado, wear that decision like a badge of honor.
Whether you’re sketching the next Mona Lisa or doodling flying tacos (don’t ask), remember: the best tablet is the one that gets your creative juices flowing.
And if you end up using it to reign supreme in digital Pictionary? Hey, art is art!
Go on, be the maestro of pixels you were born to be. And remember: No matter which tablet you choose, you’re already winning at the game of art.
Take a bow, genius! 🎨🍍🌮🎤