Want to learn the steps you should take on how to lose 60 pounds in 3 months fast and naturally in a short 3-month time frame?
Losing 20 lbs a month Quickly and healthily to ultimately achieve your goal of shedding 60 lbs in 3 months is no easy task if you are not taking the necessary steps to make it happen naturally and healthily.
I am not a personal trainer or weight loss guru, but I have been working out since I was 18 years old, and I am in my 40s now and in pretty good shape.
So, I created this helpful resource guide for anyone, male or female, who is asking how to lose 60 pounds in 3 months.
I hope this step-by-step guide helps you on your journey to a healthier you.
Weight Loss Tip: Helpful links inside the article are from certified weight loss specialists and personal trainers, so click on them for further reading to learn how to lose 60 pounds in 3 months naturally, safely, and healthily.
How To Lose 60 Pounds In Three Months Fast: The Ultimate Step-By-Step Guide
Step 1: Do More Cardio To Lose 60 Pounds In 3 Months Fast And Naturally
When losing 60 lbs in 3 months you need to burn off more calories than you are taking in on a daily basis from your food intake.
This means cardio is your best friend for the next 3 months and hopefully, becoming healthier and fit will become a lifelong habit for you.
Use that gym membership and take advantage of the treadmills and elliptical machines for at least an hour a day to help you on your journey to lose 60 pounds in 3 months naturally.
Work out at home if you have an elliptical, stationary bike, or treadmill at your house
Your goal is to break a sweat and burn off those extra calories so you can hit your weight loss goals in your 3-month time frame.
Don’t make excuses, and just be like Nike, and just do it!
Step 2: Take Your Vitamins But With A Twist To Help You Lose 60 Pounds In Three Months Naturally
Take a multivitamin that has all the everyday essential vitamins and minerals you need to perform at your best, but here is the twist.
When you pick and choose a multivitamin, buy one with a metabolism booster in it, as they will help you burn more calories and help you achieve your goal of losing 60 lbs in 3 months. Diet plan a lot faster.
I use GNC energy and metabolism pills. There are women’s and men’s options for multivitamins to help you achieve your weight loss goals quicker.
Pick whichever option works best for you to lose those unwanted pounds.
Step 3: Start A Smoothie Diet To Lose 60 Pounds In 3 Months
I have a Ninja blender, and I love it! I like creating healthy smoothies from bananas, spinach, blueberries, peanut butter, raspberries, strawberries, and everything in between.
I use soy milk or coconut milk in place of regular milk, add ice add my ingredients, and blend it up into a delicious smoothie until I get the right density.
Obviously, it depends on what type of mood I am in and what kind of smoothie I am in the mood for.
But one thing is for certain.
Not only are smoothies delicious and packed with healthy ingredients, but they can also help you lose 60 pounds in 3 months when you follow the expert tips on how to make smoothies correctly to lose those excess pounds, as seen in the video below.
Step 4: Lay Off The Soda Or Pop [ This Is Huge ] Fast Easy Tip On How To Lose 60 Pounds In Three Months Fast!
Putting down that Coca-Cola classic, Mountain Dew, Or Pepsi and substituting it for a low-calorie, sugar-free option can help you lose 60 lbs in 3 months’ time healthier.
Substitute for water, black coffee, or a zero-calorie Bang energy drink or an alternative if you need the caffeine to function on a daily basis like myself.
There are healthier options out there than soda that will not pack on the unwanted weight gain and excess sugar, which is definitely unhealthy for you.
losing 60 lbs in 3 months is a lot easier if you swap that soda for water or another low-calorie or zero-calorie beverage.
Step 5: How To Lose 60 Pounds In 3 Months: Avoid Excessive Sugar Intake To Drop Those Pounds Fast
This should pretty much go without saying if you want to learn how to lose 60 pounds in 3 months fast.
Avoid sugar-heavy foods like candy, soda, ice cream, and everything in between that can hinder your goal of losing 60 lbs in a 3-month time frame.
Click For A Certified Pro Tip Take 1 Teaspoon Of This”SLIM SUGAR”…Each Morning… And Watch Your Belly Fat Melt Away!
Step 6: Drinking More Water Is One Of The Quickest Natural Ways To Help You Lose 60 Pounds Fast In A 3 Month Time Frame
Drinking the recommended amount of water daily is crucial for your skin to glow and keep you looking younger.
Water has zero calories, and we as human beings are supposed to drink it, considering we are made of mostly water.
If you are not big on the taste of plain water, you can try adding lemons or cucumbers to your water to spice up the flavor and keep you on track to shed 60 lbs in three months.
Drinking more water is great for us as human beings, and it has many health benefits besides helping you shed unwanted pounds.
This is an easy, natural step that you can take on your journey to lose 60 pounds in a three-month period faster.
Step 7: Keto And How To Lose 60 Pounds In Three Months Naturally
Ketogenic diets are all the rage these days, and quite a few people successfully lose 60 pounds in 3 months healthily by following a strict ketogenic-type diet plan.
I never followed the ketogenic diet, but I know quite a few people who have successfully reached the goal of losing 60 lbs in a 3 to 6-month time frame.
Many people successfully follow the ketogenic diet plan to lose pounds and cut weight.
This may be something that you may want to try with your personal weight loss plan.
Want to know how to lose 60 pounds in 3 months following the ketogenic diet plan?
Step 8: How To Lose 60 Pounds In 3 Months By Going For Daily Walks
Yep, simple little things like going for daily walks inside your local park or taking a few laps around your block daily can really help you on your weight loss journey to lose 60 pounds in a 3-month time frame.
Find a buddy to join you or take man’s best friend and make the walk fun and enjoyable for you and your walk buddy, and you will more than likely be able to stick with this workout routine on a daily basis or when time permits.
Step 9: If You Want To Learn How To Lose 60 Pounds In 3 Months, Intermittent Fasting Could Be Your Golden Ticket
Intermittent fasting has been a great way for me and millions of others worldwide to maintain their desired weight once they get there and burn the necessary calories daily to reach their desired weight loss goals.
Here is how I do intermittent fasting on a daily basis.
Just model a similar program for yourself, and you will be well on your way to reaching your 60 pounds in 3 months fast weight loss goal.
I go 16 hours without eating.
I only eat in an 8-hour window.
1030 am to 630 PM is my 8-hour eating window.
After 630 am, I have my last meal for the day, and I do not eat until 1030 am the following morning.
Find a similar intermittent fasting routine that you can do daily to shed those excess 60 lbs in 3 months that you can stick to for a lifetime of healthier living.
Step 10: How To Lose 60 Pounds In 3 Months By Going Tropical And Taking A Daily All Natural Fat-Burning Supplement
Sometimes, people need a little help to reach their weight loss goals.
When exercising, getting enough sleep, and proper dieting is not getting you to your desired weight loss goals fast enough.
Luckily for you, help is on the way!
You can take a daily all-natural fat-burning supplement to help you reach your goal of losing 60 lbs fast in 3 months and doing it all naturally in the process.
Support healthy weight loss with 8 natural exotic nutrients and a plant-based formula that is scientifically proven to burn a ridiculous amount of belly fat from your waistline.
This is one of the best fat burners on the market when learning how to lose 60 pounds in 3 months naturally, which will really speed up your weight loss goals.
Step 11: Check For Thyroid Problems When Learning How To Lose 60 Pounds Fast In Three Short Months
If you are getting older and you are seeing sudden weight gain this may signal low levels of thyroid hormones inside your body; this condition is referred to in the medical field as hypothyroidism.
It is always good to check your thyroid levels and to see if you have an underactive thyroid that could be contributing to your weight gain and getting in the way of your ultimate goal of how to lose 60 pounds in 3 months healthily.
For more reading on thyroid issues and how it affects weight gain see the link below.
To Discover How Women Over 35 Are Turning On A Secret Fat Burning Throid Gene Click Here For Full Article By Industry Insider.
My Final Thoughts On How To Lose 60 Pounds Fast In 3 Months In A Healthy Way
Follow these steps consistently and regularly by taking your vitamins, drinking more water, getting more cardio, lifting weights, walking, avoiding excess sugar, and lastly, laying off the soda.
By following these proven weight loss steps, you will be well on your way to a happier and healthier you.
You can finally put a big checkmark that says mission accomplished next to your journey on how to lose 60 pounds in three months fast and, most importantly, all naturally.
Your Weight Loss Journey: Essential Questions & Answers
- Is it possible to lose 60 pounds in 3 months? Losing 60 pounds in 3 months is extremely ambitious and generally not recommended. Rapid weight loss can lead to serious health issues, including nutrient deficiencies, gallstones, and muscle loss. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends a safe weight loss rate of 1-2 pounds per week, which equates to a maximum of about 24 pounds in 3 months. Such a drastic weight loss in a short period is usually not sustainable and can pose health risks. CDC Guidelines.
- Can I lose 60 lbs in three months? Similar to the previous question, aiming to lose 60 lbs in three months is not advisable. Such rapid weight loss is typically associated with extreme dieting and excessive exercise, which are not sustainable or healthy in the long term. Sustainable weight loss involves gradual changes in diet and physical activity. The American Heart Association emphasizes the importance of healthy eating patterns and regular physical activity for effective weight loss. American Heart Association’s Advice.
- How long will it take to lose 60 pounds? The duration to lose 60 pounds safely varies based on individual factors like diet, lifestyle, and starting weight. Following the CDC’s recommendation of 1-2 pounds per week, it would take approximately 7.5 to 15 months to lose 60 pounds. This timeframe supports gradual, sustainable changes, leading to more effective long-term weight management. Mayo Clinic’s Weight Loss Strategies.
- Will I have loose skin if I lose 60 pounds?Loose skin after losing 60 pounds depends on various factors like age, genetics, the duration of carrying excess weight, and the rate of weight loss. Rapid weight loss often doesn’t give the skin enough time to adjust to the new body size, increasing the likelihood of loose skin. Gradual weight loss and building muscle mass can help mitigate this issue. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons provides more information on body contouring after significant weight loss. American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- How much weight can you realistically lose in 3 months? Losing 12 to 24 pounds in 3 months is achievable and safe. This aligns with the CDC’s recommendation of 1-2 pounds per week. Achieving this involves a balanced diet, regular physical activity, and lifestyle changes. This rate of weight loss is more likely to help maintain the weight loss long term. Harvard Health on Healthy Weight Loss.
- Losing 60 lbs in 3 months. Stick To The Basics: Drink water, do intermittent fasting, eat healthier with pre-made healthy meals I use Fuel Meals, and Factor. They are both delicious and only take a few minutes to warm up in the microwave, saving you time and energy in the process and helping you to hit your weight loss goals.
Losing 60 Pounds In 3 Months: Shocking Weight Loss Transformation With Photos!
Actual review from Youtube about a woman who went from 210 lbs – 60 lbs + In a 3-month time frame.