Get My Free Affiliate Bootcamp Here
Instant Delivery enter your information into the form below:
Max Bounty Review C.P.A. Network Get Paid Per Action That You Have A Person Take Such As Filling Out A Simple Email Form, Submitting A Brief Survey, ETC … (Keep Reading)
I recently joined the max bounty c.p.a. affiliate network a few weeks back. I am trying out new things, and spreading my wings so to speak to increase my online revenues through various internet marketing business models. I am heavily involved in affiliate marketing ( Affiliate marketing is a multi- billion dollar a year legitimate online business model ) listbuilding, and soon c.p.a. marketing, as well as product creation. ( Stay tuned for my new product in the very near future )
So why promote C.P.A type products? They convert very well, and you will get paid per action that someone takes such as filling out a survey, submitting their email information, etc… It will all depend on what the advertiser wants you to do, but these are the two most common actions through most C.P.A. networks like MaxBounty, Peerfly, and the other major cost per action affiliate programs out there on the internet today.
What Is The Difference Between C.P.A. Marketing And Traditional Affiliate Marketing?
- C.P.A. marketing can be a lot easier to convert because people do not have to buy a product in order for you to be paid. But the c.p.a. rates can range from a $1.00 to $5.00 on upwards and no refunds to deal with. This is a major benefit of C.P.A. marketing over traditional affiliate marketing. No refunds! C.P.A. offers convert much better than traditional affiliate programs. With C.P.A. affiliate programs the payouts are less, but the offers will be 10 times easier to convert into leads, so you will make a lot more money in the long run, especially if your new to affiliate marketing. ( I recommend doing both affiliate marketing and C.P.A. marketing for maximum income )
- Affiliate marketing you get paid per sale and the payouts can be big in some cases depending on what offers that you are promoting. I promote digital products and the payouts are anywhere between 50 – 75% through affiliate programs like Clickbank that can result in sales of $50 commissions on upwards in most cases.
Tip: With affiliate products like on the Rapbank marketplace for example I only promote 100% commission products where 100% of each and every sale that you make is paid out. If the affiliate product sells for $17 dollars, you get paid $17 dollars for each sale that you refer directly into your Paypal account. If your interested in getting started with Rapbank here is the link.
How To Make Money Promoting C.P.A. Offers?
- Through your email list if the program allows it.
- Through your Facebook page, or Facebook fanpage.
- Through your website, or blog.
- Pay per click ads sending people directly to the C.P.A. offer just make sure you have a thorough understanding of pay per click or you could lose a lot of money if you do not know what you are doing.
- Media buying programs like adbrite for example.
- Advertise on websites related to the c.p.a. program that you are thinking of promoting.
- Through solo ads if the c.p.a. program allows it.
- Through banner, or text link advertising on your blog, or website.
- Through adswaps – You send an email to another internet marketers list in exchange he or she mails your offer out to their lists. I would recommend you getting the lead yourself first and then you can recommend your C.P.A program to them after you have captured their name, and email address.
- Through classified ads if the program allows it. Backpage, U.S.freeads, kijiji, and Craigslist are a few major online classifieds out there today.
What To Expect When You Sign Up As An Affiliate Of Maxbounty?
- There will be a simple form for you to submit to join the max bounty c.p.a. affiliate network so take the time to fill it out right. Maxbounty is a very good c.p.a. network for you to make money promoting some of their many offers, so use it wisely it can be a great income source for you.
- Maxbounty is very popular with a lot of the top internet marketers, and it has an excellent reputation as a great cost per action affiliate program. There are tons of lucrative offers to promote that can make you a lot of money.
- Valerie Husky is the affiliate manager so make sure you speak to her on the phone to verify your approval process. She will ask you how you are going to promote the offers on Maxbounty? Be honest and tell her for example you are promoting the c.p.a. offers through media buying, seo on your blog if you have one, email marketing if you have an email list, and whatever other ways you plan to promote the c.p.a. offers from the Maxbounty affiliate program.
Valerie is very nice just be honest and tell her what you want to do, and if approved, which in most cases should not be a problem. she will then recommend the c.p.a. programs that are converting the best, that will best suit your needs to make you the most money as possible. It is in her best interest as affiliate manager to make sure both parties succeed. You as the affiliate and Maxbounty to maximize everyone’s revenue.
A product to use as an example that is converting very well for me is Make a realistic $500 to $5,000 a month online