In this video+ blog post, I am going to show you step by step how to build an automated email marketing funnel that converts leads into sales, and the best way to set up your automated email marketing funnel to help you make the most money possible from your email marketing funnels.
7 Steps On How To Build An Automated Email Marketing Funnel That Converts Leads Into Sales:
- Inside your opening automated email marketing funnel message better known as email marketing followup message. You are going to introduce yourself, make sure your subscriber has gotten there freebie that you promised in exchange for their email address, and be sure to include a link to the freebie offer that you gave away to your new subscriber in return for there email address. Also, tell them what to expect from you in future emails!
- If you are an affiliate marketer promote a lower ticket product or service at the beginning of your automated email marketing funnel to turn some of your leads into buyers, with a product or service that can directly help them + is directly related to the freebie offer that they signed up for. I would only promote products to your list that you are familiar with, and if possible that you have bought yourself. You can then reinvest these lower ticket sales back into your business by running Google, Bing, or FB ads and bringing more leads and sales into your automated email marketing funnel.
- Promote recurring or residual income affiliate products inside your automated email marketing funnel that will directly benefit your target audience where you will get paid a recurring income each month as long as the paying customer stays a paying customer. This is a great way to build up a solid income that you can depend on once you sell enough monthly residual income products or services, because one hit wonder affiliate products that only pay you only once is not stable, you have to continually bring in new leads into your automated email marketing funnel to make any money. An existing paying customer is easier to sell to than a new lead who you have to build trust all over again and turn them into a paying customer inside your email marketing funnel.
- I personally like to use 1 link in every email follow up email that I have setup on automation to my email subscribers, where I am writing like I am speaking to a friend. Short and sweet, with a call to action link at the bottom of every email. More than 1 link in your automated email marketing funnel follow up sequence looks spammy, and the email providers may mark it as spam, making it harder for your email subscribers to find your email.
- Promote high ticket products and services on the backend of your automated email marketing funnel that pay $500, $1k, $2k, on up. Any higher ticket affiliate product or service that can benefit your subscriber, and make you more money in your business is a win, win!. With the proper high ticket affiliate products and services built into your automated email marketing funnel you can really increase your businesses yearly earnings. So, be like Nike and just do it!
- As an affiliate – internet marketer I like to send out my automated email follow up messages in 4-7 days intervals. One product I may promote for 4 days, and another product I may promote for a whole week, before moving onto my next promotion inside my email marketing funnel. It all depends on how much I have to say about a particular product or service. If I can cover it in 4 days I will. If I need 7 days to talk about the benefits of a particular product or service, I will run a whole 7 day email marketing campaign to cover it, before moving onto my next promotion inside my automated email marketing funnel. Then, I will repeat the process, where I may be promoting 5 or 6 different low ticket, recurring commissions, and high ticket affiliate products and services that may last for a whole month. How long your email marketing funnel is all up to you. You may only want a 7 day automated email marketing funnel, or you may want a 90 day email marketing funnel, where you are promoting dozens of different products and services inside your funnel. See what converts best for you through trial @ error inside your email marketing funnel.
- Stagger email send time intervals – I like to stagger the times I set my automated email marketing followup sequence messages to go out. For instance: I do not personally know any of the new email subscribers that my list generates. So, I do not know there sleeping patterns, work schedule, etc… But, I still want them to open up, read, and take action by clicking the links inside my automated email marketing sequence. So, what do I do to increase my chances of them taking action? I send at different intervals throughout the day. For instance: One message may be set for 6:15 am eastern time, 2nd message may be 12:15 pm eastern time, the 3rd message may be 5:15 eastern time, the last message may be at 11:15 pm eastern time. If I am sending a 4 – 7 day sequence, not knowing my new email marketing lead personally, this gives me the best chance that they will open up one of my messages when they are actively opening emails. Trial @ error works best but this is what works best for me in my automated email marketing funnel.
- Send Daily Followup Messages To Your Email List – I always have my automated email marketing sequence setup to send daily messages at different times, as I stated above. The reasons for this strategy is two fold. For One: Sending daily automated email followups to your email subscribers is a great way for your subscribers to start remembering you, liking you, and buying from you if done correctly. This means more chances for you to communicate to your subscribers, and recommend the products and services that your are trying to sell to them so obviously, your email marketing efforts will not be in vain, and will make you more money. For Two: Ever look at your email inbox lately? It is probably more crowded than traffic in Hong Kong and New Dheli combined. You need to send daily emails to compete with your overcrowded inbox, increased competition, and generate your business more revenue. It really is that simple.
The Hard Part Of Creating An Automated Email Marketing Funnel + Your Solution
- The hardest parts of email marketing and creating an automated email marketing funnel is you have to write all the email yourself + you do not know if you are skilled enough to turn your emails into profits. Maybe you can, maybe you cannot. But, either way one thing is for sure creating a profitable email marketing funnel will take a lot of time on your end, and we all know time is the one commodity we as human beings can never get back.
- You have to find proven products and services that convert to add to your automated email marketing funnel that turn new leads into paying customers over and over again. Yes, you can do this on your own, and if you have a lot of free time on your hands and are low on funds, by all means go for it. But, if you value your time, and you want to learn how to put together an automated email marketing funnel that is proven to turn your leads into cold hard commissions, keep reading.
- Time equals money online any way you slice it. You can either waste a bunch of time through trial @ error and hope you can turn your automated email marketing funnel into a commission sucking machine that work on autopilot, or you can learn how to get a proven done for you solution that saves you massive amounts of time and can potentially make you a lot of money.
I guess the question you need to ask yourself if you are trying to make money with email marketing is? Do I value my time? How much is my time worth to me per hour? What if I can save a ton of time, and make sure your automated email marketing funnel brings in the revenue that you deserve?
Here is your solution;
The Solution To Your Automated Email Marketing Funnel Problems That Saves Massive Amounts Of Time And Is Proven To Make Massive Amounts Of Money
What if I told you that I had a solution to all the problems that go into creating the perfect automated email marketing funnel that is proven to convert and make you a boatload of money when properly applied?
Meet Richard Legg He Is Going To Teach You How To Build An Automated Email Marketing Funnel That Has Generated Himself 8 Figures.
Sign up on that link directly below for your free email marketing training.
Resources Discussed Inside This Video:
- My email marketing service provider that I use here is a link to a 30 day free trial that you can use.
- In depth training on how to build an automated email marketing funnel and a done for you solution that I highly recommend you watch. This can save you massive amounts of time, wasted energy, and make you a lot of money all at the same time. Click Here To Attend The Email Marketing Training.
I want to hear from my blog readers. Any email marketing funnel strategies that you use that I have left out?
Share your FB comments below.
Table of Contents