How To Make $3,493 Commissions Without Doing Any Selling
Photo by Austin Distel on Unsplash
What are the 7 best sales funnel software tools for 2022 that can help you and your online business maximize profits and sales? Let me help you find the best of the best sales funnel software solutions that are out there. Let’s get started.
Are you looking into a new sales funnel software solution for your business but have no idea where to begin? Or have you invested a lot of time and effort in the development of your online marketing tool and have significantly increased your online traffic, but you still see no increase in sales? A sales funnel software platform can help turn these visitors into buyers, but which lead generation software is right for you and your business?
In this article, we review the top best sales funnel software tools for 2022 to optimize your business. Keep in mind that some tools market themselves as sale funnel platforms, but may lack the required key functionality. For example, they may not include email marketing and webinar hosting. In addition, other, less expensive sales funnel software solutions may be sufficient for you and your business’s goals.
What is Sales Funnel Software?
The term sales funnel software refers to systems that have been put in place to allow businesses to automate sales processes and create assets such as landing pages, follow-up emails, gateways payment, etc. In short, they provide the tools and functionality that help convert lead potential customers into buying customers.
Simply imagine a real funnel. At the top of the funnel, certain substances flow in and are filtered to a specific destination. A similar situation occurs with sales. At the top, many visitors enter your sale funnel. However, unlike the actual funnel, not everyone who goes in will emanate on the other side.
The right sale funnel software can be a powerful asset to your business. However, with the wrong software, you are at a high risk of losing the majority of your customers. Below, we’ll examine the features, advantages, and disadvantages of 7 of the best sales funnel software tools of 2020 that are on the market today.
Photo by Bench Accounting on Unsplash
ClickFunnels is designed for online sellers with zero technical background. Popularly known as FunnelHackers, ClickFunnels is the leading and widely used sale funnel software tool in the world with over 100,000 users. So far, the accomplishment of ClickFunnels has been attributed to the functionality it offers.
- A one-click upsell tool where clients can add products to their shopping cart. Marketers are able to present their products to customers, eventually increasing sales.
- Simple drag and drop editor that offers the ability to create landing pages easily.
- Tailored templates that give you the freedom to create a productive funnel by merely placing some few graphics and editing some texts.
- Available access marketing support tools like email marketing, Facebook marketing automation and SMS sending options to guide customers through each step.
Pricing: The basic plan starts at $97 per month.
- Their internal support team offers reliable help.
- It is an all-in-one software tool.
- Setting up is simple
- Many pages look similar because of the use of custom-built templates.
- Costly unless you manage funnels in huge quantities.
- Users complain of their emails going to spam, meaning you have to get an email service provider outside of your plan.
Kartra offers all the functionality expected from a sales funnel software, but the main objective of the team was to integrate with the webinar software. Many online marketers depend on webinars to accelerate their sales. However, issues arise when finding the right synchronization tools. Kartra decided to solve this problem. So far, it’s fair to say they’ve achieved this goal and more.
- Easy to use drag and drop editor for creating landing and sales pages.
- Detect user behaviour then initiate email sequences and feedback campaigns.
- Display and monitor video engagement
- Offer secure subscriptions and online content
- One-click up-sell tool
Pricing: Basic plan starts at $69 per month
- Kartra meets all your needs with one subscription as opposed to other software like ClickFunnels that necessitate more money for additional functionality.
- Webinar integrations as their core product
- The more traffic and leads you generate, the higher your subscription costs.
Photo by Helloquence on Unsplash
GetResponse is an all-in-one sale funnel tool with all the key features required to start and end sales. GetResponse software gives you everything you need, including landing pages, email automation, and social media activities. Use GetResponse to market your product or consolidate your GetResponse account with your existing digital business account.
- Email Marketing equips you to send engaging messages making high sales
- Marketing Automation allows users to fill in their content and the software will do the rest
- Landing pages are easy to build with high conversion rates
- GetResponse offers ready-to-use funnels for full marketing campaigns
- Includes resources for purchasing Instagram ads and built-in webinar software
- Autofunnel is the main feature responsible for creating lead and market funnel for GetResponse.
Pricing: Basic plan starts at $15 per month
- It offers a complete service. You can view all of the funnel steps at the same time.
- Subscriptions can be expensive as you make payments based on the number of contacts.
- Limited templates
Infusionsoft by Keap
Photo by Bruce Mars on Unsplash
Formerly known as Infusionsoft, Keep targets small business enterprises. It offers small businesses the ability to provide exceptional after-sales service experiences. With Keep, users can take care of their inventory, receipts, make purchases, and more.
- With CRM, you can create excellent customer relation systems. Customers’ data is available on your device
- Messages ensure you stay connected by providing a specific text and email line
- Marketing Automation triggers emails and other advertising actions based on customer actions.
- Appointments allow your customers to select meeting times dependent on your free time.
Pricing: Basic plan starts at $149 per month
- · Keap is easy to use while offering several options
- · This software is for small businesses, but the payment plan is meant for medium-sized businesses.
Photo by Austin Distel on Unsplash
For those who create with WordPress, Thrive Themes is one of the most powerful sales funnel tools. Undoubtedly, it is quite challenging to sell on WordPress. This is where the Thrive Themes team comes in. They aimed to create an easy-to-use WordPress website tool. It facilitates with its themes and plugins optimized for conversion.
- An easy to use a plugin that lets you select appealing themes, landing pages, etc.
- With Thrive Lead, you can create any lead generation
- With Thrive Ultimatum, you can use a timer to increase sales
- Thrive Architects is a powerful page generator
- Ability to contrast two campaigns with Thrive Headline Optimizer and see which one performs better
- Thrive Comment connects with marketers
Pricing: Basic plan starts at $19 per month
- Thrive Themes is the best WordPress solution. Developers are still working hard to make things better.
- Presence of a lot of features. WordPress makes it difficult to navigate.
- Page load is a little slow
Kajabi is among one of the leading and best sales funnel software platforms on the market in 2020. Kajabi is especially powerful for users who would like to create and sell online courses. Kajabi has helped over 20,000 businesses around the world to grow. It processes more than $1 billion in transactions and serves more than 41 million consumers worldwide.
Kajabi Features include:
- Kajabi was designed for creators. It provides everything you need to bring your courses and products into life. There are a variety of templates for a landing, webinar, and sales pages that you can take advantage of.
- Ability to quickly launch websites including hosting services.
- No coding skills required when creating pages
- Ability to create marketing campaigns and create email templates with one click
- Facilitate your business with growth tools such as email automation
- One-click upsells and customised checkouts increase your sales
Pricing: Standard plan at $119/month
- For almost a decade, Kajabi has been a versatile sales funnel tool. Therefore, you are rest assured that it can’t go away in a year or two. Most importantly, they are committed to helping creators succeed and continue to drive the innovation curve.
- Create some of the cleanest design templates for users.
- Kajabi is the best for creating and selling courses online.
- Offers reliable customer service support
- Their built-in integrations allow users to launch and sell products and services through webinars
Photo by Andrew Neel on Unsplash
- One of the main disadvantages of Kajabi is pricing. It is one of the most expensive sale funnel software in the market. This is a huge investment for any marketer who’s new to creating and selling things online.
- The editors are challenging to use compared to its competitors
Leadpages is a tool that makes it easy for small businesses to create visually appealing, high-conversion landing pages, websites, and alert bars. The templates aim to entertain and engage with a sense of professionalism. No matter what your website design experience is, anyone can easily interact with the software.
This service is one of the most affordable sales funnel solutions on the market today. Leadpages is a good investment for small businesses, young start-ups, and entrepreneurs looking to expand their online presence and acquire new business. If you’re looking for a cost-effective, easy-to-use funnel software, Leadpages is an excellent place to start.
Leadpages Features include:
- You can use the pop-up boxes to create your page and improve the way you collect leads.
- With so many free templates to choose from, you can quickly create a page in minutes without struggling. Some models also include pop-ups, membership forms, and landing page templates.
- Leadpages can create a landing page based on Facebook ads. This is where your Facebook visitors will log in when they visit your landing page.
Pricing: The standard package is $37/month
- Leadpages is not a complete sales funnel builder
- No integrated automation
- No member site functionality
- No webinar tools
You now know what the 7 best sales funnel software tools of 2021 can offer you and your business to reach your business’s revenue goals a lot faster. Tip: Look out for a sales funnel builder that combines email marketing, a platform that hosts courses and webinars, and a landing page. Such a sales funnel builder is an excellent choice as it provides everything you need in a one-stop shop.
Author Bio: Ian Carroll, Director of Digital Funnel who is a digital marketing agency based in Ireland. They recently worked with a client, Wood Flooring Ireland, to install and monitor sales funnel software which is essential to an intelligent digital marketing strategy.