Shhh don’t tell:) Well I am kidding they are not a secret:) but these top traffic producing websites I use pretty much on a daily basis will help out your business a lot in terms of traffic, and sales.
I was going through my bookmarks and decided to share a list of my top traffic sources for those of you who are struggling with finding some quality free, and paid web traffic sources:)
Without Further Delay Here Is The List Of My Top Traffic Sources Below 🙂
1. Warriorforum – The largest internet marketing forum in the World. The Warriorforum is a great place to learn internet marketing @ various ways to make money online, and it has a boatload of traffic being one of the most popular websites in the World.
2. Better Networker – This site is a paid membership at $20 bucks a month but very much worth the small investment because you get to network with various entrepreneurs who are all interested in making money online and off. MLM business opportunities is the popular choice among most on this website but any topic goes over well related to money, and ways to make it. You can post unlimited video’s, blog posts, classified ads, with a built in lead capture page to build your email list built into everything that you publish on Betternetworker. Betternetworker is a great place to find leads, network, and make more money with your online business as you rub shoulders with like minded entrepreneurs.
3. Slideshare – Slideshare is one of the highest traffic document sharing sites in the World, and it is a great free place to submit your documents for a bunch of free traffic.
4. Scribd – Another very high traffic document sharing site you can use for free to increase your blogs traffic. Tip: I use a free software called Openoffice where you can turn your content into P.D.F. files and upload them to document sharing sites like Slideshare, Scribd, and Docstoc.
5. Pinterest – This is a cool site that you have already probably heard of due to it’s popularity where you can pin things you like across the web. Tip: Create boards on Pinterest related to a specific niche and link back to a blog post on your blog for a traffic increase:)
6. Youtube – I love Youtube and it is always one of my favorite traffic sources you can check out my Youtube channel here if interested I have a ton of cool how- to video’s. P.S. be sure to sign up for all my free ebooks here as well with full P.L.R. and resell rights.
Youtube Fun Facts: Youtube is actually the 2nd biggest search engine in the World behind only it’s parent company Google. What you say Youtube is not a search engine! Technically your right it is not but people use it as such when searching for video’s to watch and it actually receives more traffic that Bing, and Yahoo combined! Youtube is actually the 3rd most popular website in the World so the traffic potential for uploading simple how to type video’s is enormous!
7. Craigslist – The most popular classified site in the World for years and still going strong. Tip: Did you know that Craigslist has a forum where you can get a lot of free traffic? Use it it works!
8. Backpage – You can post free classified ads or cheap paid classified ads on Backpage in multiple cities promoting your hottest affiliate program, product, or service. Backpage is very high traffic they are 2nd only to Craigslist last time I checked in terms of overall web traffic generated from visitors. Backpage is also a great place to build an email list for pretty cheap if you are posting multiple ads!
9. Fiverr – Fiverr is extremely popular it is a great place to offer your product, or services for sale and make money doing so! Fiverr Tip: Fiverr is also a great place to look for cheap freelancers who will build you backlinks, get you traffic, and everything in between!
10. Seoclerks – This is another great addition to sites like Fiverr. Seoclerks is high traffic, high visibility, and the gigs that you place are placed on the homepage for a bit giving you a great boost in traffic to all the gigs that you place. Seoclerks Tip: Once you sign up for free and place a few gigs you can periodically bump your gigs back to the homepage by simpling Tweeting, Facebook liking it, sharing your gig on Pinterest, Googleplus, as well as a few other options.
Click here to see an example of one of my Seoclerks gigs!
11. USfreeads – I have been a member of usfreeads since 2007 a long, long, time! You can place unlimited classified ads that look very awesome for one low payment of $9.99 a month. If you are looking for cheap traffic to your website, or blog then U.S.freeads is definitely a worthwhile option for budget conscious entrepreneurs.
Click Here To See One Of My 500 Plus Classified Ads On USfreeads I Have Placed Throughout The Years!
12. Linkedin – I love Linkedin because everyone is serious about bettering their lives as business professionals on this very high traffic site geared towards business professionals who want to network with other business professionals. Linkedin has very good quality of traffic because a majority of it’s members are professionals with money in hand:)
13. Twitter – I always tweet all my blog posts, classified ads, or anything that I am promoting online for a quick boost in traffic:)
14. Rebelmouse – This site gets a good amount of traffic and it is always leading in hits back to my website via referral traffic. Every blog post you create gets a big hit of traffic back to your blog, or website once you setup a simple rebelmouse account. This site beats out Twitter time and time again for me in actual hits back to my blog when viewing my website analytics.
15. Zinepal – Zinepal is a cool site that I have used to turn my blog posts into money making ebooks that can potentially go viral and shared across the Internet to help build up my mailing list, increase my blogs traffic, and increase my affiliate sales. Zinepal allows you to create ebooks for only $5 bucks in literally minutes which is cool and it is always leading on referral traffic back to my blog in my website analytics as well:)
16 .Scoopit – Very high traffic site that you should use whenever you publish a new blog post, affiliate offer, squeeze page, etc… For a huge increase in traffic to your blog! Be sure to come up with a great name for your scoopit page after signing up and just share away Danielson:)
17. Hackernews – Don’t let the name scare you it’s not what it seems, and this site has some great traffic. It is very easy to join hacker news just signup for free, and submit your favorite link for a nice boost in website traffic in literally minutes!
18. Myblogguest – If you have a blog that already gets a decent amount of traffic, and you would not mind finding quality guest bloggers for your blog, then myblogguest is just what the Dr ordered. Myblogguest has it all high traffic, and a great community with a ton of active participants at any given time on this forum. My Blogguest Tip: Post an ad promoting your blog in the looking for guest bloggers category on the forum with a link back to your blog for a nice traffic boost.
There you have it these are my favorite traffic sources that I use on a daily basis. What are your favorite traffic sources? Let me know in the comment section below:)