Get My Free Affiliate Bootcamp Here
Instant Delivery enter your information into the form below:
How To Make Money With Clickbank And Other Top Affiliate Programs Updated For 2015
This blog post is going to be extremely informative so I highly suggest you take the time to read every word in it’s entirety.
If your new to affiliate marketing ( selling other people’s products or services online in exchange for a commission. ) Or maybe you even have a few years under your belt in the internet marketing field, and your still struggling to make your first dollar online.
Then this blog post will be very beneficial for you also.
This blog post is going to cover the methods I use to make money with clickbank pretty much on autopilot, and any other affiliate program that I am currently promoting online.
If you not familiar with affiliate marketing it is big business.
By big business I mean billions and billions of dollars are being exchanged yearly Worldwide by the big affiliate programs like Clickbank, and their top affiliate marketers who are making big affiliate commissions, promoting their chosen products on their affiliate networks.
Take Clickbank For Example:
Fun Fact: 2.1 billion dollars has been made just through this top affiliate program alone.
Fun Fact: Clickbank is owned by Keynetics and based in Boise, Idaho.
There have been books mentioning Clickbank, and the author of the book Get Rich Click ( Good read by the way! ) The book Get Rick Click was featured on the television show the view.
The ladies were talking about this book, and ways to make money on the Internet.
Primarily through Clickbank, and the other top affiliate programs that are out there in 2015
So to wrap up with my intro affiliate marketing is big business, and there is big money to be made with Clickbank, and the other top affiliate programs that are out there today in 2015, and many years to come.
But keep this in mind. Affiliate marketing is not a get rich quick scheme, their is a learning curve involved, and it will take some work on your part to get to where you want to be.
But on the other hand, with the tips in this blog post, you will be headed in the right direction, and you will find out proven methods for making money online using the affiliate marketing business model.
Ready To Get Started Making Some Money?
Here is what you need to be doing to cash in using Clickbank, and any other affiliate program you choose to sign up with. ( Remember affiliate marketing is a multi – billion dollar a year legitimate business model that you can do from the comfort of your own home )
Getting Started Affiliate Marketing
I remember when I first started affiliate marketing ( back in 2006 )
I seen the potential of the Internet, and I had an ah ha moment!
I thought to myself wow!
I can get paid referring other people’s products, or services from home, and make money doing it. With affiliate marketing I can get paid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even while I am sleeping?
This is cool, this is definitely for me I thought to myself.
So I dived in, and I was determined to make things happen for myself.
I am an ambitious guy by nature, and I was determined to make this affiliate marketing thing work regardless of how long it took, or how much work was involved.
I wanted to make my first sale come hell or high water, and I was going to make it happen one way or another.
Research, research, research.
I knew nothing about what an affiliate hoplink was?
How to make an affiliate hoplink so I could get paid?
How to rank highly in the search engines ( seo ) so potential customers could find the products or services that I am promoting, and hopefully buy through my affiliate link?
I did not know how to start a blog?
What affiliate products to promote on Clickbank and the other big affiliate networks that are out there?
( The list went on and on! ) But like I said, I was determined to learn!
If I did not know how to do something guess what?
I Googled it, and found out the answer to my question.
Bit by bit, and a lot of time invested into my new internet marketing business, the pieces of the puzzle were slowly starting to come together.
What I Did To Make My First Affiliate Sale Before I Had My First Blog, Or Website Back In The Day?
I was lucky enough to stumble upon the bum marketing method.
Bum marketing is an old school method of ranking classifieds highly in the search engines for low competition keywords, and getting ranked on the first page of Google for the title of your classified ad. ( Basic seo stuff but still works today )
I signed up for a premium membership at a classified site called U.Sfreeads. You can Use classifieds to buy, sell or advertise anything!
They offer a premium membership which costs $9.99 per month, but you can place as many classifieds as you want.
They also have tools to make your classified ads stand out, which can make them look very nice.
I learned a lot about ranking my classifieds on the search engines, and shortly after signing up 1 week later to be exact, I made my first affiliate commission.
There Is Nothing Like Your First Clickbank Sale:) Boy It Really Is A Great Feeling! I Was Hooked Like A King Salmon:)
To this day I still have my U.Sfreeads account, and I use it to test out certain affiliate products, and it was my stepping stone for better things to come.
I recommend all newbies sign up with U.Sfreeads so you can get an idea of basic seo by your trial and error, it also helps you learn how to make your classifieds look attractive, which you will apply later when you start your own self hosted WordPress blog, or website later down the road.
Some Other Classifieds You Can Use If Your Just Starting Out To Get Your Feet Wet
- Backpage – Posting affiliate products in related categories on backpage using paid sponsored ads is a good way to make a few extra dollars promoting affiliate products. Paid sponsored ads are very cheap these are categories where you can place your affiliate ads in multiple cities or countries pretty much Worldwide. The price depends on how long you want your ad to run, what city, what category, etc…. They are not very much at all so it is definitely something to look into.
- Warriorforum classifieds– I use them all the time to place classified ads you can check out one of mine here as an example. Warriorforum classifieds cost $20 per classified but they are very much worth it in my opinion if you have a good product, service, or even a freebie to giveaway for listbuilding purposes. I will cover this topic later in this blog post.
- Craigslist – I play it safe by only advertising in the small business section, promoting my website directly, with no affiliate links. Less chance of getting your ads ghosted, or flagged. The traffic that is brought from Craigslist can then be used to grow your email list, or perhaps you have an affiliate website where you offer certain products, or services, where you want more eyeballs on your affiliate offers. However you use Craigslist it can still be an excellent source for quality traffic, and leads.
Some Affiliate Programs For You To Sign Up With For Free
Helpful Video On How To Make Money With Clickbank That Has Gotten A Ton Of Great Feedback. Press Play, And Enjoy!
After You Have Gotten Your Feet Wet A Bit Now It Is Time To Start Your Own Self Hosted WordPress Blog
But if you are going to go the free blogger blog route be forewarned Google essentially owns your blog and they can delete your blog for whatever reason they deem fit. Trust me I am speaking from experience, it has happened to me in the past ( So tread carefully ).
Setting Up Your First WordPress Blog What To Do?
- Choose a domain name that is keyword rich in a niche that you are passionate about. By doing this it will be easier for you to update your blog on a semi – regular basis if your actually interested in what you will be blogging about ( But make sure it is in a profitable niche where there is money to be made ). You can buy a domain name at Godaddy, or Hostgator.com but I recommend you buy the domain name at the company you will be using as your webhost it will save you a little bit of time, and headache.
- Choose a webhost – I use Hostgator they have excellent customer service and they are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for your convenience.
- If you run into problems getting your blog set up all you have to do is call Hostgator’s customer support team and they will help you with any questions that you may have free of charge as long as you have a hosting package through them.
- Only post 100% unique content on your blog that is of high value. If you do not have anything to say or talk about do not blog that day save it for another day when you come up with a good idea for a blog post. People with be more inclined to share your blog post with others if it offers value to them. Traffic = money online. The more traffic you have the more money you are going to make.
- Monetize your blog with a few top converting affiliate offers ( You can use my blog as an example ) at the very top of your blog. Make sure you capture leads from your blog’s visitors so you can turn them into paying customers one day down the line by building a solid relationship with your email subscribers.
- Update your blog at least once or twice a week and stay steady with it. If you can update your blog more than that go ahead, but just make sure your blog posts are offering value of some sort.
- Content is king online – Content is the driving force of the internet and it is what the internet was made for ( contrary to what many say no it was not porn lol ). Give your blog visitors what they need some good solid content, and they will keep coming back for more. Hopefully with credit cards in hand next time.
This Is The Webhost I Use Below. Get Started For A Penny By Clicking On The Banner Below, And Entering The Code “1cent” After choosing your webhosting package in the checkout process. 99.9% uptime, and great U.S. based customer service. This is why http://jaysonlinereviews.com has been a continuous customer for over 5 years.
Why The Most Important Thing You Can Do For Your Blog Is Start An Email List
The money is in the email list. You will hear that time and time again if you are in the internet marketing niche for any period of time. Why? This is a 100% true statement so the sooner you get one started the more profitable your affiliate marketing campaigns will be. The bigger the email list the more money you can make with it, but only if you build a good relationship with your subscribers first. I use Aweber they are a top notch email provider with great email success rates ( This means more of your email will get through, and get read! Which converts into more money in your pockets at the end of the day ).
How To Find Good Freebies To Giveaway To Build Your List?
If possible you can write your own ebook. It is free to do so I use a popular free software called open office 3.3 you can download it for free anywhere online just by Googling it.
There is an option in open office to let you convert your document into an ebook, and save it to your computer. ( Very easy, and free! )
You can do this, and make an ebook in your niche to giveaway to build up your email list, you can make a few very informative videos using a software I use called ashampoo. Ashampoo is under $20 dollars, and I love it! Using Ashampoo you can capture desktop screenshots, record video’s, and much more…
For the price you really cannot go wrong.
PLR products – You can always use a Plr product to giveaway to entice an email subscriber.
But choose wisely!
The quality of a lot of PLR products are not so great.
Do your research if your thinking about using any private label rights product.
This Plr collection is pretty decent if your thinking about going this route.
Where To Place Your Opt-in Forms On Your Blog To Capture Your Leads?
- To capture the most leads when you are just starting out use the Aweber lightbox form. This will appear in the middle of your blog page at the interval you set it to appear at. 5 seconds worked the best for me in my personal testing.
- Place an opt-in form on the right hand side of your blog
- Place an email opt – in form below every blog post if . There are some great products out there that will accomplish this task. Tip: You can also search the plugins page inside your WordPress control panel for some free options.
Build A Squeeze Page And Send As Much Traffic To It As Possible
I have a few squeeze pages that you can use as an example http://www.jaysonlinereviews.com/freetrainingcoursegift and http://jaysonlinereviews.com/freeinternetmarketingtrainingvideos/ I used a software called Landing Page Monkey it is one of JVZoo’s all time best selling products because plain and simple it works awesome for collecting email leads for your affiliate marketing campaigns. ( These squeeze pages convert very well )
Screenshot of one of my squeeze pages
Build A Follow Up Sequence In Your Email List
You can send your email list valuable info that they may find useful, and at the same time you can lightly promote a related offer that they may find helpful to them in the process.
A follow up sequence is an email broadcast that you can send out to your email subscribers in advance from inside your Aweber control panel.
For example: You could send an email on days 1, 3, 7, 9, 15, 21, 28, so on, and so forth.
This is totally up to you how often you want to send follow up emails to your email list.
The cool thing about a follow up sequence is you do it once, and the emails are automatically sent on the days, and times you specify.
Send As Much Traffic To Your Blog And Squeeze Pages As Humanely Possible. Some Good Traffic Sources To Get You Started
- Comment on related blogs in your niche
For a full list of my best traffic sources you are going to want to read this blog post in it’s entirety http://jaysonlinereviews.com/list-sites-drive-blog-website-traffic-updated-2012/#more-2182
Here you have it. If your struggling to make money with affiliate programs this blog post should help you out a great deal.
At least now you will have an idea of what to do exactly to get the ball rolling in your favor.
All I ask in return is if you would share it with a friend, or a loved one it would be greatly appreciated!
Your comments are always appreciated below. Tell me about your first Clickbank sale below, or ask me a question related to making money with Clickbank I will be glad to help:)