How to Get Traffic To Your Website – Increase Your Traffic By Concentrating On Proven Traffic Strategies That Work. Do Not Reinvent The Wheel Make The Wheel Turn In Your Favor!
Learn how I generate targeted blog traffic on a continuous basis. Here is a list of my favorite traffic techniques for 2011 @ into 2012 that work.
Do not waste your time on traffic strategies that waste your time, and do not produce any tangible results.
Traffic exchanges are a free traffic source that is a prime example of wasting your time. Except for maybe 2 or 3 people who live on them, and have gotten a few email opt-ins ( they swear by them ) No thanks I’ll pass! Been there done that. Traffic exchanges do not work!
Not a good way to get customers that will actually buy something from you. These are all freebie seekers, who are just interested in you clicking on their most of the time garbage sites. Of course there is that 1 person out of 10,000 that will buy something from you ( not very good odds )
But let me ask you this question? Do you want sore fingers? Want a lot of wasted time without making any money? Then keep using traffic exchanges as a viable free traffic source.
Do you want free guaranteed robot visitors to your website? Trust me you will not make any money online with this traffic technique either ( Robot scam ). Good for them if you can look at yourself in the mirror every morning. ( not good for you )
Traffic Tip: Do not check your email 1000 times a day, b.s. on Facebook looking for the next hottie, or fly around like a rabid bat from one make money online opportunity to the next.
These will not bring you any traffic to your website either. Once again, just a lot of wasted time.
If you want real traffic tips that will actually earn you money? Keep reading …..
Want to know what really works? Here is a list of my favorite ways to increase traffic to my website.
- Blogging – I only post 100% unique content on my blog. ( You would be crazy not too after all the Google algorithm updates like Panda for example )
- Blog Commenting – I comment on blogs related to my make money online blog https://jaysonlinereviews.com
- Forum posting – I am an active member on two of the most popular internet marketing forums in the World. The warriorforum and honestworkfromhomesuccess ( Be sure to add a great signature link with a link back to your blog, or website to increase your traffic ).
- Youtube – Video is where it is at nowadays and Youtube is a video giant! I post educational how to videos on Youtube with a link back to my website, or blogs. P.S. Make sure you put a clickable link in your Youtube video’s description box for an increase in targeted traffic to your website, or blog.
- Social media sites – I share all my blog posts via Twitter, Facebook, Google plus, Google bookmark, Orkut, Digg, Linkedin, Stumbleupon, Tumblr, and a few other social bookmarking @ social networking websites.
- Search engine optimization – I optimize my blogs for buying keywords, and keywords that are related to my niche that I can rank on the first page of Google for. Who is Yahoo and Bing again lol Google is the search engine king. ( If you are not o the first page of Google for the keywords that you are targeting you will not make any money and you will not increase your traffic ).
- I post free online classified ads – But only to the classified sites that receive the most traffic in the World. ( Check alexa to get a good estimate on a classifieds traffic – The lower the number, the more traffic that particular website receives ) Backpage, Craigslist, U.S.freeads, Kijiji, Gumtree, and Oodle ( Facebook uses oodle )
Traffic Tip: Did you know that Craigslist has a forum? Most people don’t. It’s true post a link to your website, blog, or affiliate link in a related category and watch your website traffic soar like an eagle flying over the Grand Canyon.
Website Traffic Tip 2: I also like to post paid classified ads on the Warriorforum. They are $ 20 bucks a pop but well worth it in my opinion. For those of you who are not familiar with the Warriorforum it is one of the biggest internet marketing forums in the World. This means if your active in the community you will get a lot more traffic to your website.
- Fiverr – What would you do for $5 dollars? I like to buy gigs on Fiverr for backlinks. I also will buy Twitter, and Facebook blasts here and there to increase my website traffic. And a few other traffic generating techniques with positive reviews on the Fiverr gigs. ( Make sure you check for a lot of positive reviews before buying a Fiverr gig ) Fiverr also has express gigs that are delivered within 24 hours which is really cool.
- Blog Updates – I update my blog regularly for higher search engine rankings, and happy return visitors who want to learn all about internet marketing, affiliate marketing, and tips on how to make money online.
- Adswaps – I do adswaps periodically with other like minded Entrepreneurs. We both build up our email lists by giving away quality freebies to our new list members. Adswapping is a win, win, situation for both parties involved. Traffic Tip: Just choose your partners wisely I like to use a site called safeswaps I have had really good results with them.
- I build my email list – This is the most important traffic tip of them all, and one that can make you a lot of money too. If your not growing, and building up your email list you are not building a real home based business in my book. Start your email list with Aweber for only a $1.00 I love them I have been with them for a year in a half now. This is the best thing you can do to make real money online and build a legitimate online business. The money is in the email list trust me!
Website Traffic Tip: Most online visitors to your blog, or website will leave in under a minute never to return again. This is called the bounce rate of your websites traffic. Why not capture your websites visitors and turn them into paying customers somewhere down the line by collecting their name and email address? This is how to build a real home based business.
Remember: Rome was not built in a day and neither will your email list be. Once you get about 500 double opt – in subscribers head on over to safeswaps and start doing some adswaps with other like minded online entrepreneurs?
I would love to hear from you. What are your favorite traffic techniques? How do you get traffic to your website? Let me know in the comments below.
To Your Online Success, Jay!